Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Fluo posted:

Don't worry each country gets atleast one craft and one big megabucks one. Australia is getting Fosters etc.

Belgium I'm already working on because it's the hardest, more choice more brainhurts. Also because I've got to pick them all to not be too expensive. Wish me luck!

bruges zot or go home, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Fluo posted:

A Belgian friend of mine sent me bruges zot in the post. It owned and he owns!

it does own, i went to the brewery a couple of years ago and had fuckin loads and then had to buy a case or three and that cost a poo poo load of money but idc its my fave bere

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
are you fuckin kidding me with that raspberry beer for our three lions?!! FLUO the power has gone to your head man you've LOST IT

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Fluo posted:

That's my wild card out the way, I'm saving the traditional English one for the last group match!! Also Wild Card for the Wild Beer Brewery Collab I think is a nice touch! :D

im sure its a delicious beverage my friend fluo but it isnt fitting for a wc game! ill leasve it alone though you know your bere better than i

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I couldn't find any good English beres on offer in tesco so I had to go German and Mexican with becks and sol hope this isn't too offensive

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
im going to get some mead fluo, mead

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
nice shrap where are you

fluo make me some mead

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

great review, looks nice, im gonna get some

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think its probably the best tasting beer to have been posted in this thread

nobody knows because nobody read any of the beer posts until yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

sweek0 posted:

What should I get for tonight? I think I'm gonna go to Waitrose because their selection seems better than other supermarkets but I'm generally more of a wine drinker.
Oh and the excellent independent beer shop is closed on Sundays.

Fosters radler is the most obvious choice based on reviews in this thread

• Locked thread