Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

funkybottoms posted:

find some Westbrook, man, they make good beer

Will signal boost this recommendation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Shrapnig posted:

American breweries are doing a lot of session ales now which are that but better. Low ABV(for craft beer, especially ales), usually around 4.5% but still tasty, hopppy IPAs.

Yeah, big fan of that style. 21st Amendment's Bitter American, Stone's Go To IPA, Terrapin's Recreation Ale, and Lagunitas' Day Time have been in my fridge a lot lately.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
So those are actually good? When I was in London for work one summer we'd go out for "lager top" Fosters every evening and they were quite nice. Any beers with fruit flavoring already mixed into it in the US are wretched though.

and don't say that all of the beers in the US are wretched!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Pissflaps posted:

Haha youll have looked like a right bunch of bummers.

I am, so yeah.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

The Big Taff Man posted:

Well, this is awkward.

I was just wondering about the beer, no need for awkwardness.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Furious Lobster posted:

Drinking this tomorrow because, it's perfect for the summer, cheap, tasty, incredibly sessionable :v:, almost German and one can get it almost everywhere in the US at BevMo, Binny, any large alcohol wholesale store.

This was available where I had dinner tonight, I ordered it and and it was quite nice. I'll definitely get that again if I ever see it available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Fluo posted:

It's still a long list, I cut it down to a short list but then started spit balling again with some mates. No there will not be a Something Awful beer or a Frog beer!

I'd be in for some DZSoT Dunkel.

• Locked thread