Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I, like my Parmos FC teammate Fluoes, am a Real Man and also a Beer Sperg and therefore brew my own beer sometimes. I brewed this Blonde Ale for the WC. It's p. good and I intend to get drunk and watch the football on it this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I like beer.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I am drinking a domestic lager and loving it. Yuengling. It owns (not really but it's less than a dollar a beer you can't beat that)

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

vaginal culture posted:

I loving hate IPA's

I'll be glad when the IPA craze is over. Hey bro I heard you like some hops with your hops so I got you some hops in your hops.

I was at a bar the a bit back and a guy drinking an imperial IPA had the nerve to tell me that he "barely considers pilsner beer" :negative: goddamn hipsters

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Grolsch is def the best of the big Amsterdam beers, not even close

Their blonde is pretty good too

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

spankmeister posted:

It's not an Amsterdam beer. It used to be independent but has since been bought by SABMiller but it was never part of the Heineken portfolio.

Sorry, I should have said Dutch beers, I had forgotten it's not from Amsterdam like Heineken and Amstel. I stand by it being better than either of them though.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Rotating between Sierra Nevada Rye IPA, Brooklyn Brown Ale, and Yuengling Lager. USA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Fluo posted:

Good beers and a good game!

Enjoy the evening Nattybo, have one on me!

I am daydrinking and getting drunkish and parmos tonight is gonna be hilarious or awesome or both man

• Locked thread