Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm on vacation so I'm drinking poo poo piss beer but hell, it's getting me drunk every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

stickyfngrdboy posted:

nice shrap where are you

fluo make me some mead

I'm in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina which is a pretty fake and poo poo city but all I'm doing all day is getting drunk on the beach and then walking the 200 yards to the bar down the street from my house.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm drinking a Troegs Dreamweaver which is an unfiltered wheat beer and fairly tasty. IMO a good summer beer.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I drank a gluten free beer yesterday(surprisingly not terrible) and then followed it up with an unfiltered wheat beer and then did a chuckle.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fluo posted:

Lawnmower drinks pretty much, after mowing the lawn on a really hot day and you go to sit down to enjoy the sun after garden work you want something cold, refreshing and crisp which isn't too alcoholic. :)

American breweries are doing a lot of session ales now which are that but better. Low ABV(for craft beer, especially ales), usually around 4.5% but still tasty, hopppy IPAs.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Yeah, big fan of that style. 21st Amendment's Bitter American, Stone's Go To IPA, Terrapin's Recreation Ale, and Lagunitas' Day Time have been in my fridge a lot lately.

Haven't had the 21st Amendment but I'm drinking the Founders All Day right now. I've had all the others, and they're all pretty similar and equally good.

It's a bit strange drinking a bunch and still being mostly sober.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fluo posted:

It's not the same, you get session beers in Britain since forever. But a British Best Bitter or something like that isn't the same as Lawnmower beer. Milds were made for after a hard day at the steel mill not for sitting in the sun after doing some garden work. A quite :spergin: comment, 4.5% hoppy IPAs are not a thing, it'd be a hoppy PA [Pale Ale] (English or American). :spergin:

Hoppy pale ales have too much flavour for a lawnmower drink. :v:

That's what XXX Light(Lite) are for in the US.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm a big beer fan, me. It's one of my top top beverages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

nice arm

This doesnt look as nice as a Fisters radler which I know one prominent poster described as "Lovely"

I didn't know the gay fisting factory was making beer now.

• Locked thread