Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Who will survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

Doctor who is a show for retards

Big Milton Fan Here

by Ralp
i'm a retard

verily carefree

Little Milton posted:

i'm a retard

same

deep dish peat moss

You can't really compare British TV to American TV because the brits are a century behind.

Ace of Baes
I like midget

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I think the previous episode was rather weak because you know...mance radar is supposed to have over a hundred thousand men and women under his command and the most they put on the screen was like...50.

What the gently caress HBO. You are supposed to have a lot of :10bux: bills lying around from stupid people who don't know how to torrent.

Comeon. Do it.

ulvir

the obsessive fans of each show are equally worthless, but at least people who obsess over GoT don't call themselves thronians or whatever the gently caress, so that gives GoT the edge, making Dr Who fans the most pathetic

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

*borat voice*

Big Milton Fan Here

by Ralp
who the gently caress names a midget Peter Dinklage? Might as well call him Tinydong McShrivelscrot

Flynn Taggart

ulvir posted:

the obsessive fans of each show are equally worthless, but at least people who obsess over GoT don't call themselves thronians or whatever the gently caress, so that gives GoT the edge, making Dr Who fans the most pathetic
"Whovian" is def the worst word I've ever heard

Looke

ulvir posted:

I enjoy Doctor Who however I agree with hating the whole 'Whovian' poo poo.

Generally I hate any fandom that give themselves a name, it's loving retarded, stop identifying yourselves into a lovely gay fandom you bunch of fucks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Looke posted:

Generally I hate any fandom that give themselves a name, it's loving retarded, stop identifying yourselves into a lovely gay fandom you bunch of fucks

I like hot dogs. I am a Hot Dogger.
*writes fan fiction about hot dogs having sex*

hemale in pain

Angry Fish posted:

I think the previous episode was rather weak because you know...mance radar is supposed to have over a hundred thousand men and women under his command and the most they put on the screen was like...50.

What the gently caress HBO. You are supposed to have a lot of :10bux: bills lying around from stupid people who don't know how to torrent.

Comeon. Do it.

it was fine cause they were all trying to climb over walls and poo poo so only a trickle got in. makes sense.

I still thought the episode was boring! Needed to switch to other characters or something because Jon isn't interesting or cool enough to be the focus for an entire episode.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

um we're called doobians tyvm

ulvir

hot dogger is triggering because its an appropriation of my culture as a Wurstian

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

graphic depictions of the weiner of a weiner lol

Cych

Looke posted:

Its just teenagers being teenagers man lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm especially looking forward to this sunday's episode of game of thrones where tyrion escapes his incarceration, strangles shae, and shoots his father in the stomach while he's on the shitter

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm especially looking forward to this sunday's episode of game of thrones where tyrion escapes his incarceration, strangles shae, and shoots his father in the stomach while he's on the shitter

bo bepper has revealed unto me, the spoilings

Pinche Rudo

Dr. Who needs more rape and stabbing

google THIS

Cych posted:

Its just 35-year-olds being teenagers man lol

ZebTM

dr. who is a kids show and is marketed as such in britain and game of thrones is for mature adults like me because it has a shitload of titties

Flynn Taggart

ZebTM posted:

dr. who is a kids show and is marketed as such in britain and game of thrones is for mature adults like me because it has a shitload of titties

"Mature"

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I am still amazed that a goon lord writer managed to convince people that his epic wankfest fanfic was any good

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The entire series is about his j/o fantasies molesting kids and siblings lol

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Looke posted:

stop identifying yourselves into a lovely gay fandom you bunch of fucks

Mr. Merdle

I bet GRRM doesn't even care and isn't even trying to finish the series he's got so much :10bux: that even if he didn't lift a finger for the rest of his life he'd be perfectly fine.

ulvir

Chill la Chill posted:

I am still amazed that a goon lord writer managed to convince people that his epic wankfest fanfic was any good

go into the thread in TBB and they'll give you some bullshit on how it's all a subversion of the fantasy genre and that it transcends the boundaries between genre and literary ficion because there's no elves and dwarves and magic is all about faith and there's not any unrealistic supernatural poo poo (undeads, dragons and shadow assasination babies doesn't count for some inexplicable reason)

ulvir

GRRM is a brilliant author. I mean, not even Marcel Proust could write such masterpieces as this excerpt

quote:

Once she was certain which way was south, she counted off her paces. The stream appeared at eight. Dany cupped her hands to drink. The water made her belly cramp, but cramps were easier to bear than thirst.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

Moon blood, it’s only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having
such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
both shows attract a fair share of chucklefucks

Mr. Merdle

ulvir posted:

go into the thread in TBB and they'll give you some bullshit on how it's all a subversion of the fantasy genre and that it transcends the boundaries between genre and literary ficion because there's no elves and dwarves and magic is all about faith and there's not any unrealistic supernatural poo poo (undeads, dragons and shadow assasination babies doesn't count for some inexplicable reason)

to be fair to the guy, he does try to paint a more realistic picture than just about any fantasy book ever, but that bar is set so low that a fatty like GRRM could walk over it

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ulvir posted:

GRRM is a brilliant author. I mean, not even Marcel Proust could write such masterpieces as this excerpt

I wish a good sci-fi or fantasy book would make it into live action film one day. Like canticle for Leibowitz. Or once and future king except that might be kinda hard to depict all the anti-war human condition sentiments

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Vladimir Putain posted:

to be fair to the guy, he does try to paint a more realistic picture than just about any fantasy book ever, but that bar is set so low that a fatty like GRRM could walk over it

There's a p thin line between reality and hurf durf here's a 14yo getting pounded but it's ok that's what happens or the same about the sibling banging. It's still a storytelling choice he made to include that stuff IMO

Mr. Merdle

Chill la Chill posted:

There's a p thin line between reality and hurf durf here's a 14yo getting pounded but it's ok that's what happens or the same about the sibling banging. It's still a storytelling choice he made to include that stuff IMO

No I really do agree with you there, I think that poo poo is hosed up in the same way that Stephen King manages to sneak his weird pervy poo poo into books too. idg how some editor looked at this and was like "yeah sure George lets go with that"

probably because no one ever told him in the first place. the sibling loving was kinda necessary for the storyline but a lot of that poo poo is really over the top

ulvir

James Joyce depicted Leopold Bloom being a complete perv and wanking in public over a crippled woman playing with her kids. but the difference between him and GRRM is that Joyce was actually a brilliant author, so instead of going "jfc why the hell am I reading this" you kinda just go along and then get a brilliant "a-ha!" moment when you realise what's really going on.

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

James Joyce depicted Leopold Bloom being a complete perv and wanking in public over a crippled woman playing with her kids. but the difference between him and GRRM is that Joyce was actually a brilliant author, so instead of going "jfc why the hell am I reading this" you kinda just go along and then get a brilliant "a-ha!" moment when you realise what's really going on.

that's not what happened in ulysses

dogcrash truther
she is, in fact, a teenager who has no kids. Learn2Read.

ulvir

yeah it did, actually. not explicitly, but bloom was jerking it in those bushes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

yeah it did, actually. not explicitly, but bloom was jerking it in those bushes

uh, no it didn't, because she was a teenager, who had no kids. You read the book wrong even though it's really clear

• Locked thread