Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
when you think about baby teef its like gently caress it if them bitches are going to fall out of my head anyway then why da gently caress am i brushing my teeth ages 2-6 for man let them bitches rot out alabama style let them get all small and black i should have just eaten candy all day and not brushed my teef man wtf were my parents bitching at me to brush them for yolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

that's what i'm doing with my adult teeth until my old people teeth come in

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
voted 1 because i have no loving idea what the gently caress you're talking about holy gently caress op you god christ drat gently caress :psyboom:

I Dunno

Angry Fish posted:

voted 1 because i have no loving idea what the gently caress you're talking about holy gently caress op you god christ drat gently caress :psyboom:

oh, cause you're a fish

ANIME MONSTROSITY

by XyloJW
having trouble fingering baby mouths?? try the back door

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Please do not finger the baby

poverty goat

WetNightmare posted:

when you think about baby teef its like gently caress it if them bitches are going to fall out of my head anyway then why da gently caress am i brushing my teeth ages 2-6 for man let them bitches rot out alabama style let them get all small and black i should have just eaten candy all day and not brushed my teef man wtf were my parents bitching at me to brush them for yolo

i kinda feel the same way about all the felonies I didn't commit as a minor

poverty goat

like seriously I could have sold crack to other kids and stolen cars and maybe killed a guy and it'd all be gone from my record forever as an adult, like I could kill my second guy after being convicted once of killing a guy as a child and it would be my first offense

naem

Cum!!!!!

ron color
naem is right we need to work together on this one

ulvir

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~