Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
you should eat a handful of raw almonds everyday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
agreed. nuts are amazing food

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

almonds are cool holocaust food. the almond wind is cool

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Xaris posted:

agreed. nuts are amazing food

bet you'd luv deez nutz

dose raw nuts

nut in yo mouph

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

bet you'd luv deez nutz

dose raw nuts

nut in yo mouph

i can tell you added salt

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My dad told me that exact same thing. Dad?

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
yeah i would totally eat almonds except umm there are these things called walnuts and pecans and they taste like a million times better, soooo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Straker posted:

yeah i would totally eat almonds except umm there are these things called walnuts and pecans and they taste like a million times better, soooo

no you don't get it there like something special about a handful of almonds every day listen to my dad please

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Straker posted:

brasil nuts > hazelnuts > macadamia > almonds > walnuts > cashews > peanuts > pecans

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

I don't know if I should tell you that you can eat more than two types of nuts. I don't want you to be upset that you could have had so many nuts if you had only known.

For the record: pecans > almonds > walnuts

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

brasil nuts > hazelnuts > macadamia > almonds > walnuts > cashews > peanuts > pecans

how could someone possibly get that so backwards

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

THS posted:

how could someone possibly get that so backwards

i don't know... a sophisticated taste? an educated palate? :)

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't know if I should tell you that you can eat more than two types of nuts.

yeah i bet you know a lot about eating as many nuts as possible

anyway the other nuts just don't taste good enough or cost too much to bother differentiating.

so, walnuts, pecans, or if i want to spend a lot of money, macadamias. peanuts are good for slumming it, almonds are just in a weird place. at least they're not as terrible as cashews, gently caress

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

If you dont likemalmonmds you deserve to die

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Straker posted:

yeah i bet you know a lot about eating as many nuts as possible

This is super true, I make my own trail mix in fact. I'm kinda a health nut (pun intended!)

I'm trying to think of nuts I don't love and I'm drawing a blank.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also its not Brazil nuts they're fuckin friend of the family toes

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Price is going up. Better get your fill.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

mookface posted:

the gently caress?

niggah this is a safe space

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

mookface posted:

No, no, no, don't start this nonsense. This is a wholesome thread about a wholesome food.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

mookface posted:

i like my friend of the family toes like i like my friend of the family toes

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Nuts are great, I Ike them all except for goon nuts.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

the gently caress?

niggah this is a safe space

No thats just what they're called. When I was a kid I found a zip lock bag labelled 'friend of the family toes' in the deep freeze. When I showed my parents they just told me that my aunty dolly sent them from Edmonton

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

mookface posted:

No thats just what they're called. When I was a kid I found a zip lock bag labelled 'friend of the family toes' in the deep freeze. When I showed my parents they just told me that my aunty dolly sent them from Edmonton

don't lie, you read this on encyclopedia dramatica a few months ago

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Iamblikhos posted:

don't lie, you read this on encyclopedia dramatica a few months ago

No I'm serious this actually happened apparently old people in western Canada call them friend of the family toes to this day

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

mookface posted:

No I'm serious this actually happened apparently old people in western Canada call them friend of the family toes to this day

old people in western canada call a lot of things friend of the family this-or-that, so what?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Iamblikhos posted:

old people in western canada call a lot of things friend of the family this-or-that, so what?

they are wise and sagely and if you're a good boy and eat all of your friend of the family toes you can have a few friend of the family babies

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

mookface posted:

they are wise and sagely and if you're a good boy and eat all of your friend of the family toes you can have a few friend of the family babies

that's what mr. wilson from across the street kept telling me when i was ten :(

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
drat this is a racist space

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You can have deez nuts whenever you want OP.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

drat this is a racist space

does this make us racist spacemen?

becausa that'd be kinda cool

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

almond biscotti with your coffee :yum:

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

good almonds

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
yeah those are the best actually with salt and vinegar a close second

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

posted in the COSTCO thread but yea

almonds: raw, smoked, honey roasted, fried, boiled are the best

naem
May 29, 2011

V healthy, high in several nutrient things

naem
May 29, 2011

Don't eat a whole goddamn bag of them though you'll poop yourself FYI don't ask how I know

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

naem posted:

V healthy, high in several nutrient things

if you get drunk eating a hand full of raw almonds will make your penis work again :science:

naem posted:

Don't eat a whole goddamn bag of them though you'll poop yourself FYI don't ask how I know

its all husks like a bunch of dead roaches out of your butthole really gross

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

MOOBS! posted:

if you get drunk eating a hand full of raw almonds will make your penis work again :science:

don't know about you, but mine still works when i'm drunk

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
^^ mine works, but it's hard as gently caress to ejaculate during drunk sex :(

naem posted:

i don't think that's true. i ate like half a carton of costcos mixed nuts and had really good poop the next day, a bit nutty but clears out the colon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Xaris posted:

i don't think that's true. i ate like half a carton of costcos mixed nuts and had really good poop the next day, a bit nutty tho

I think I may have eaten several other quality sources of fiber in addition that particular day but KERBLAMMO would not thing again

• Locked thread