Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I had a fun time in Rainmaker earlier. My friend's mic died, and the two of us thought the other had muted their mic for a private conversation for like 3 matches (which we lost badly each time). Then I tried to call back, and we wound up dunking 3 really fast times in a row. All in all, a fun start to 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

I just spent a match in turf war and noticed there was one of those assholes that wear the cracker jack hat on my team and then at the end of the match I realized it was Senerio hahaha whoops

I pick hats based on what I have yet to master. Prob already moved onto the next hat.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Kaubocks posted:

red exclusives were way cooler :colbert:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Pearl is good. I like Marina more but Pearl is also good.

• Locked thread