Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Guess the next NoE splatfest and win a prize. A free avatar or something. I don't know.

Black Tea vs Green Tea.

Wait, that was NoJ.

...Crumpets vs Scones.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Apparently the new gear stuff was just accidental recycled text from the 2.0.0 update

Breakfast vs Dinner

Please. It'd be Lunch vs Brunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

WarpedNaba posted:

Of course Marie's into it.

What would be an ideal SA splatfest? im gay vs eat the eggs?

I'd actually guess A DOOM HOUSE? vs A MOOD HOUSE?

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

raditts posted:

GBS vs. FYAD

Whoever wins, we all lose.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The new map is awesome, although pretty hard to navigate. It took me a couple matches to figure out how to get into the other team's area.

It also would've been nice if 5 of my 8 matches weren't on loving Arowana Mall :argh:

And this is why you should actually use the Recon feature before jumping into a new map. Walk around, swim around, ink around. Actually find out where you're gonna get sniped by an E-Liter from.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Rex, you can have my vote. I haven't played in ages and may not pick it back up for the Splatfest, so just say which map you wanted to vote for, and I'll vote for it in your place.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Splatoon Switch is straight up Splatoon 2.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Smiles posted:

too sad, im cry :'(

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

The man has a point though:

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/883194718925897728

• Locked thread