Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Yeah this looks pretty incredible.

edit: Has anyone read anything about local multiplayer? From what I've seen you need the gamepad to play this game, which there is only one per console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I appreciate that the obligatory sniper weapon does not work all the way across the map.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I don't think inking the walls adds to your turf war score. Or at least that's how it was at last years treehouse thing.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I don't really get the 90s as heck comparisons but this game is really fun.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I used the gyro controls to fine tune my aim and the sticks to turn around fast. :shrug:

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

It might just be me but that school-squidgirl reminds me intensely of the samurai girl from no more heroes.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

No it does not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

zolthorg posted:

This is the real reason this is the first good IP Nintendo has put out since the Wii

The last good IP was Chibi Robo of course.

• Locked thread