Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Gonna be mad if you can't make rude custom logos for your squid people to wear on their shirts similar to the graffiti customization on jet Set Radio. I mean the Squid people have little T shirt logos on their shirts themselves. Like some meta shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zaphod42 posted:

About drat time another good wiiu game came out.

What they gave the release date for Xenoblade?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zaphod42 posted:

I dunno if its because it looks too anime or what but I can't get into that one.

Looks like a single player MMO.

Looks too anime?

It's as anime as Zelda, Mario, Kirby, F-Zero.....and everything else Nintendo churns out.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Nihilarian posted:

choosing not to put in voice chat was the best decision Nintendo made if they want the game to be in any way kid friendly.

but kids are the one who are doing the cursing usually.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
It's actually inspired by The Lusty Argonian Maid.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Limited intelligence, picture of wii-u shown along with it.

Even Nintendo recognizes that their system is poo poo.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This game really feels like they needed to add-in more poo poo to do. I'm done with the single player campaign already and Multiplayer needs more modes or something. It really feels like half a game, and I'm not all that keen on keeping things gated behind leveling up.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

DoctorWhat posted:

Splatoon... is Good.

It's hovering around the same ratings as Ubisoft and Activision yearly releases

Squids may have many legs but this game has none.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

da anime bulldog posted:

I have not had this much fun in a game since the battle stages on Mario Kart 64. This game is just incredible. And this is coming from someone who HATES shooting games.

Goldeneye had more poo poo to do in it than Splatoon.

Seriously where the gently caress is the rest of the game?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Waffleman_ posted:

Do you really have to reply to every person saying they enjoyed the game with "WELL I DIDN'T"? We get it. It's getting annoying.

I bet you just LOVED the ending to Mass Effect 3.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

RC Cola posted:

Sell me on this game please

It's like sex

over too quickly and you're covered in multiple fluids

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Alabaster White posted:

This is that one Mario Party minigame where you have to paint everything your color to win, with a really good TPS on top of it :supaburn:

Please do not compare this shell of a game to the Rock Solid Genre that is defined by such games like Gears of War and Jet Force Gemini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Goldeneye was another garbage rare game and Splatoon actually owns

Golden Eye was the game that made the N64 rise to prosperity, Splatoon is the game that will just drag the Wii-U further down into the realms of obscurity.

• Locked thread