Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
Posting more fanart:

Splatoon is the real reason that Link*'s tunic was blue in the Zelda U trailer.
Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

If the story isn't that these are a race of Bloober-people hybrids competing for territory on Delfino Island, where Mario has been assigned community service of cleaning up after them for his crime of bouncing on everyone's head, I don't want to know what it is.
The fact that everyone in Mario Sunshine had trampolines for heads was one of the things that made it so great.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

That looks all kinds of fun.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Countblanc posted:

Hahaha this thread
we take our squid girls very seriously, yes sirree.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

Physical and digital! :cheeky:

These are probably the best Amiibos that Nintendo has made yet though, they look great

I'm hoping that these Inkling amiibos means that at some point in time we'll get some squids for smash bros.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Dammit, now I really want a Wii U. (also, because I don't really watch the nintendo directs, I just learned that the Squid Idols are named Callie and Marie. Which is just :allears: )

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

We now interrupt this discussion for something adorable.

Squids holdin' tentacles.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Tengames posted:

Seeing people only use the splattershot jr and roller so far, and the maps are so big the guys with the rollers aren't necessarily winning. Had only one connection drop so far, but otherwise its going smoothly.

"prepare to dye" is the best miiverse post I've seen so far, how did no one think of that pun?
That pun is inkredible.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

quote:

DLC arguments

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm not looking at the thread for ONE DAY, and it's nearly 500 posts longer.
Y'all fuckers are crazy 'bout squids. :colbert:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

:stare:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

people make cool art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Octoling Fanart post! Because they're pretty cool.

• Locked thread