Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Game looks loving amazing. Reminds me of Bomberman for some reason (maybe the art style?). Best looking next gen shooter to date. Prolly the only one that'll be fun too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Literally the only console shooter worth owning. God drat is Nintendo knocking it out in 2015.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I can't wait to buy this loving game I want to shoot goop on the loving walls

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Goldeneye was another garbage rare game and Splatoon actually owns

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Lol if you thought a 15 frame per second FPS with flat boxes covered in a face sticker was good

Splatoon owns

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

God drat the single player owns

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this looks like a fun original take on an old genre and I would like to try it but unfortunately the wii u is a barren hellscape that it not worth buying even years into it :(

what the gently caress nintendo why did you have to be such a special little snowflake with your console designs over and over

The Wii U is literally the only next gen console with games.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Paint brush still the best because I am a ninja like Raiden

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

noirstronaut posted:

yeah cats are assholes

Yeah they own a lot

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

noirstronaut posted:

own a lot of dicks because they're assholes