Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
As someone who isn't colorblind, I can't wait for colorblind mode so I can always be on team pink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

CJacobs posted:

I don't have a Wii U so I will never play this game but I'm reading up on the story and man this game has got the most mean-spirited story for such a cutesy thing to ever have a mean-spirited story for a cutesy thing. Good work, Nintendo, I approve.

I dunno if you've ever heard of a little series called Pokemon but go on ahead and look up some of the Pokedex entries on several of those guys, like Cubone or Yamask

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Vookatos posted:

I doubt any Youtube personalities even made Splatoon videos, since Nintendo is taking their money away from their art. Commercials on Nintendo's channel have a lot of dislikes, especially the "Squid Kid" one. I'm assuming it's because hardcore gamers don't like when commercials aimed at children call them children, or something like that.

A lot of youtube personalities aren't going to be making a lot of Nintendo videos because of Nintendo's new youtube policy. It just makes no financial sense to bother. That being said, The Completionist did a video on it, and once the game comes out fully I'm sure he'll do a longer video on it. Projared did one as well.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Reiley posted:

Who the gently caress puts pineapple on a pizza?

Piece of poo poo idiots

Pineapples have no place on pizza. I wish it was illegal.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Think of it this way: want another "NA's too scared to use red" team or do you want to be team piss?

Anyways if you haven't seen Spongebob you should watch Fry Cook Games to get a feel of what Spongebob vs Patrick entails.

Splat for Inkopolis! For Inkopolis!
Splat because I say so! Because Marie said so!

Then watch Band Geeks. Then you really don't need to watch any other episode cause it's the best one. Well the one where they go camping is pretty good too.

Spongebob is way past it's prime now but it was good once upon a time

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Keiya posted:

Homestuck vs Homestar Runner.

Actually I'm pretty sure it'd be HsR vs HS, Marie strikes me as not caring much for Homestar Runner. Other than the sbemail section of course, everyone likes sbemails.

The idea of Homestuck winning over Homestar is so ludicrous to me I'm almost a little offended and then sad because of course it would

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

While I'm fully on team Marina, it's important we also consider this

https://twitter.com/AWDtwit/status/883226788398104577
https://twitter.com/AWDtwit/status/883223299144077312

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/babylonian/status/883015423184183296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU