Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

hi

impure flutter

hello

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
sup

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 28, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hola

Eye of Widesauron

Hi! :3:

FluffieDuckie

howdy :wave:

bwatts

yo.

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jun 28, 2014

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

No hi. :coolfish:

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
hello

nvm no cake

sup

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Hey

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

ITS FRICKIN COLD TONIGHT

treasure bear

so i was walking along minding my own business as you do along the street, it had been raining quite heavily so the pavement was slippery in places where it had been worn down from years of people waking over it, not sure why it hasnt been replaced or had some form of treatment to increase friction because someone could slip and hurt themselves or fall into the road and have to go to hospital or worse and i was suddenly struck by the realisation that for what seemed to be the best part of a year but in reality was probably only a few months if that, a subtle change had surreptitiously taken place unbeknownst to myself and to the best of my knowledge my peers of whom many would generally be regarded as being attentive to such matters but in this instance were unable to elucidate the phenomenon that now confounded and perplexed me and it was at this point i resolved to investigate the issue further and increased my pace mindful of the slippery surface that should probably have a sign at both ends of the street clearly indicating the danger of the surface but should probably also have signs placed intermittently for people who didnt see the signs because they crossed over from the shops on the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

also hi

• Locked thread