Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Xinder posted:

Okay I stuck it out through a lot because I really liked this comic at the start but

I think I might give up on this now. I don't think I can take too much more of this.

Are you kidding me? This has become so bad it's incredible.

I can't stop now!

Realistically I should have stopped when it was bad and incredibly boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Where the mild things are.

New thread title right loving here.

Typical Pubbie posted:

So is there any chance Allison will be confronted with the manifestation of excruciating, unimaginable torment that Feral must endure, or has that part of her character been completely abandoned in favor of fuzzy creole stereotype?

Sorry bub this comic is about being as soft and unthreateningly faux-woke as possible now. Magical lesbian happiness has obliterated all that.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

PetraCore posted:

I want to rescue Patrick from this bad narrative. Feral too. You know, for someone whose unhealthy coping mechanisms lead her to first become a self-destructive murderer and then to become a self-destructive martyr in a sort of overcompensation to assuage guilt, her mind sure is flowers and butterflies and catgirls! Like sure she seems to be one of the most emotionally stable characters now, but I don't really think that character development was... earned so much as her character was flattened out?

Softened. Softened is the word you’re looking for. Feral is now soft and unthreatening, like Clevin.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

What bullshit.

Look, he’s lost the highly defined cheekbones that denote bad person status! :v:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Emrikol posted:

It's hard to just summarize because there's so much, and never quite anything so clear-cut that it's totally undeniable (hence the long-drawn-out "this looks bad, but let's wait and see if it's going somewhere" reaction), but the shortest way I can put it is that I think Black Lives Matter broke Aaron Neathery's brain.

Please explain for the class this sounds great/awful :allears:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Tyrone Biggums posted:

Let the pasta die

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I cannot get over Allison stroking her chin.

MY WORD HOW INTRIGUING. She must be filing this info away for her next Atlas Shrugged speech.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

TheHan posted:

I’ve been ensnared in this comic’s stupid, stupid web and have to comment on it. I wish any effort at all was put into panel composition, colors or any visual element at all. Is Brain-Boy mind controlling her? Is this a romantic moment? No one will know until the characters or author tell us.

I have no hands and I must shitpost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

There was conflict here once. It was rendered pliable, neutralized...

Made

S O F T

• Locked thread