Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Because you already have nothing to live for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
they are living to get to the coast

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Humans aren't meant to live in flat empty areas. It fucks with their mind

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
We are all lemmings rushing for the sea. We coastal states are better because we're in front.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
But try to kill as many other people first. They deserve it so much more for not killing themselves.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I'm just a midwesterner waiting for that sweet global warming to melt the polar ice caps so I get beachfront property.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
or they could just move to a better state, way to be all dramatic about it

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
Minnesota is the best state. Sorry about your polluted, hurricane and earthquake devistated, over populated coasts.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

If you live in a flyover state and kill yourself would anyone really notice?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I don't know how or why but somehow California transplants are behind all this

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
they'll be coastal states in a few decades. you'll get your chance to shine guys :unsmith:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
oh my god how can i ever live in a community without californians or people from the tristate area. i can't imagine it. i can't.

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine
living in California is like being a king of kings

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Once global warming kicks in I'll be on the coast, and you'll be underwater. Checkmate.

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
nah

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Boner Medicine posted:

Minnesota is the best state. Sorry about your polluted, hurricane and earthquake devistated, over populated coasts.

Minnesota is in Canada you human being (might as well be anyway)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
slightly off topic, but the phrase "erotic genocide" just popped into my head. what would that entail?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

sorry but i actually live in one of the few cool places in my state that has stuff to do

the rest of the state can spontaneously explode though (sorry lowtax)

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Glad we can just post obvious poo poo to try and offend people. Loving this new brand of GBS! I'm a gay white supremacist.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Boner Medicine posted:

Wisconsin is the best state. Sorry about your polluted, hurricane and earthquake devistated, over populated coasts.

agree;d

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
people in urban and rural areas both have a lot of misguided contempt for each other, in my experience. I don't know which is sadder

Dildo Malone
Sep 14, 2008

coastal states are really depressing and all the people seem very depressed about having to live there but they are ok places to visit

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
why bother? the chemtrails are doing it for you

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i'd rather live in colorado than any coastal state but i won't defend the midwest, it sucks

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
no plz dont i need super cheap corn bullshit.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

oh my god how can i ever live in a community without californians or people from the tristate area. i can't imagine it. i can't.

I can imagine it. There will be a lot of fat people and everyone will talk about Jesus alot and the drugs are not very good.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Epic Hamcat posted:

Glad we can just post obvious poo poo to try and offend people. Loving this new brand of GBS! I'm a gay white supremacist.

people are offended? i honestly had no idea anyone genuinely enjoyed living in flyover states

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
some people actually enjoy dying in the same lovely small town their parents raised them in

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
this is a fly over thread

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
every day i spend in Illinois is another day i spend trying to find ways to die

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Everywhere is the same now. People in New York and Topeka all love Big Bang Theory and eat at McDonald's. There is no difference. Life has become meaningless. Give in to your despair. Embrace the face of new America.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
a good reason to nuke new york and topeka if you ask me

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
everyone should kill themselves for any reason

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

Everywhere is the same now. People in New York and Topeka all love Big Bang Theory and eat at McDonald's. There is no difference. Life has become meaningless. Give in to your despair. Embrace the face of new America.

How does someone that terrible afford New York though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's true OP I often find myself wondering why people continue to live in shitholes

Inertia I guess

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

most people don't move outside of a small radius from where they were born. I don't understand it, but its definitely true

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I too am shocked that people who can't afford to live on the coasts exist

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It's a miracle that this earth exists and every part of it is sacred, even India.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Having low rent/cost of living is a pretty good trade off for a life of mediocrity and insignificance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Ultimately, wheat farming will be performed by giant robots and nobody will have to live in Kansas anymore.

• Locked thread