Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

forced chillin only itt

dudes like i had some potdrugs earlier and now i am like so chill i think i might freeze to death

like whoa i can feel frostbite setting in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
SIT THE gently caress DOWN AND WATCH THIS CARTOON

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I want to do my taxes but I can't leave my room a giant bong is blocking my door :(

ron color
hahaha everything I touch turns to weed

Machai

i had a brief thought of violence against inri for a sec but i countered it by cryogenically freezing myself

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true
I'm really sleepy chill right now. Kind of want to put on some bob ross and pass the gently caress out.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i am very chill now, like totes relaxed

im smoking some mrijuana and enjoying posting w/ chill cool people on the internet

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE SEND HELP THEYRE FORCING ME TO POST AT GUNPOINT I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND DO ACCOUNTING

Nosfereefer

lol j/k just diregard that post, im just having a laugh and being chill, heh

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

IsaoHung posted:

I'm really sleepy chill right now. Kind of want to put on some bob ross and pass the gently caress out.

me too
happy trees

Nosfereefer

(please call 911)

ron color
no matter how fast I drive when I look in the mirror there's a bong on the horizon slowly growing nearer

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true
That's no bong, it's a space station!

Bukowski

hammulder
haha im chillin alright? take it easy man

uhh haaha dude stop im chilling okay you don't gotta do anything weird

dude come on man put that away im chilling i swear on my moms grave now put the bong away man

dudde no nono nonononon

*huge rip*

heh eheheh ohh duede thanks 4 forcing me to chill

ron color

Bukowski posted:

haha im chillin alright? take it easy man

uhh haaha dude stop im chilling okay you don't gotta do anything weird

dude come on man put that away im chilling i swear on my moms grave now put the bong away man

dudde no nono nonononon

*huge rip*

lol

Savage For The Winjun

i said, whats coola than cool?

ice cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poverty goat

if you dont forget to bring a towel you can use it as a blanket in an emergency

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*getting massaged* ughhh no not the back dont release the tension in my back ahhh mmmm *cucumbers over eyes* nooo no dont repair the skin around my eyes with cucumbers *feet propped up on stool* what are you - *sees nail filers* nooo, nooo what are you - *nail file briskly scrapes dead skin off bottom of foot* nooooo *cranial massage same time* too ... relax..ing ...

poverty goat

WetNightmare posted:

*getting massaged* ughhh no not the back dont release the tension in my back ahhh mmmm *cucumbers over eyes* nooo no dont repair the skin around my eyes with cucumbers *feet propped up on stool* what are you - *sees nail filers* nooo, nooo what are you - *nail file briskly scrapes dead skin off bottom of foot* nooooo *cranial massage same time* too ... relax..ing ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLtFCxDs40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other

this is incredible

• Locked thread