Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
how do I tell my dad i dont want to get the tattoo he designed for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
dad says he'll sign the forms so I can get the tattoo even though I'm only 15

dogcrash truther
me, to dad, while hes watching the game: hey...dad? ..did you ever think...what if I didn't get the tattoo?
dad: HUH?
me: n-never mind...

dogcrash truther
Dad: No son of mine is ever going to not get the tattoo I designed for him, God DAMMIT!

dogcrash truther
"You want them to think youre some kind of fag? Some kind of gay? you want them to look at your smooth hairless body, without the tattoo I designed for you on it, and think 'fresh meat'? Because that's what theyre going to think." - Dad

dogcrash truther
help: how to tell dad I don't like the tattoo he designed for me

dogcrash truther
dad says that people will be terified of me once they learn I'm the WORLDS WORST SON. it's true, there are a lot of bad sons out there. to be the worst, I'd have to be pretty bad.

dogcrash truther
dad went to art school to design my tattoo. He had to learn how to make the dick look realistic. After a long night of drawing dicks he'd finally grab a beer and sit down to watch the game. "I'm doing this all for you, son," he'd say, " you think I want to see this many God drat Dicks?"

Looke

Tell him you are gay

dogcrash truther
Mom says girls will be lining up to gently caress the WORLDS WORST SON. thanks for nothing, mom

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
seen this episode of dawson's creek b4

Ren and Stimpire

dogcrash truther posted:

Mom says girls will be lining up to gently caress the WORLDS WORST SON. thanks for nothing, mom

thats funny, when I was a teenager it seemed like girls were lining up to gently caress the world's worst potential father

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You should get the tattoo, op.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
might i recommend a barcode tattoo i do not think this has been done before

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
my dad made me get a Sylvester Looney Tunes tat on my lower back because I was a disappointment to him, but I had the last laugh when I got the SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH bit to read 'SUCK MY DICK. FUC YOU DAD.'

bog pixie

you have to hurry and get a tattoo of your dad getting shot up by laser spaceships first and you can move the lasers with your muscles

ZebTM

Illegal Carrot posted:

my dad made me get a Sylvester Looney Tunes tat on my lower back because I was a disappointment to him, but I had the last laugh when I got the SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH bit to read 'SUCK MY DICK. FUC YOU DAD.'

wb

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

I reserve the right to get high as poo poo and post on occasion

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
if dad is paying for it you should get a huge tattoo

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I'm on the Something Awful forums.

google THIS

the obvious solution is to get a different tattoo in the same spot

boom, end of argument, unless your dad's willing to shell out for laser removal in which case he still loses

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
each get a half of a tattoo* that forms a whole tattoo when you touch forearms together

*MLP tattoo of course

poverty goat

Jett posted:

the obvious solution is to get a different tattoo in the same spot

do this and make the tattoo say "gently caress you dad and im gay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Work some reverse psychology on him. When he shows you the dick tatt, act excited like its something you really like and hunger for. Bring it up in conversation and ask him repeatedly when he's finally going to bring you while maintaining eye contact. Nothing ruins a father's good time quite like having their son excitedly share an interest. Give it a week and he'll let it drop.

• Locked thread