Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
ads from back then seem dumb as hell. simpler times I guess. I kinda like the look of that cap machine gun tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

ulvir

ads have always been, and will always continue to be, absolutely worthless piles of garbage that shouldve been exterminated several years ago but weirdly isnt and companies keep throwing millions of dollars into it every year anyway

ulvir

gently caress ads forever. wish I could make an IRL adblock so I wouldnt have to get my eyes tortured by billboards all over the loving place. thats at lest one thing the USSR and DDR got right

ulvir

I would swap every billboard and AD around town for one humongous imposing statue or propaganda building without a moment of regret

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
ulvir are you having your yob meltdown over ads? :tutbutt:

Royal P

Raarr
what amazing ties

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 28, 2014

google THIS

seriously, who would ever want to let potential customers know that they created a product or service that others might want to purchase? loving fascists, that's who

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Jett posted:

seriously, who would ever want to let potential customers know that they created a product or service that others might want to purchase? loving fascists, that's who

you're the fascist posting this fascist sarcasm, you loving fascist.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

ulvir posted:

I would swap every billboard and AD around town for one humongous imposing statue or propaganda building without a moment of regret

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
switching billboard ads w/ minimalistic pics of lenin would b p awesome tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Who keeps a photo of John Wayne in their wallet?

google THIS

you haven't known true oppression until you've had a 14-foot CG gecko stare balefully at you across the highway, its soulless eyes inviting you into the abyss. can a 15-minute call really save you 15% or more on the ransom of your soul?

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
the worst one I think is the 7up one. who makes such a big deal out of hot dogs? and hot dog cakes and pies sound absolutely disgusting. what a terrible way to pitch a soda

Looke

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

most erotic flower posted:

the worst one I think is the 7up one. who makes such a big deal out of hot dogs? and hot dog cakes and pies sound absolutely disgusting. what a terrible way to pitch a soda

Hot dog pies with mustard whip cream, even :barf:

deep dish peat moss

It's funny that as much as goons hate advertising, the banner ads that they make for the forums are consistently the worst advertisements I've ever seen.

FIX SIGNS

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I trust Captain Kangaroo's opinion on bicycles.

poverty goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu8nrvBcGaE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

That guy is a nice av

• Locked thread