Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sometimes my bedroom gets so hot i wake up and im covered in the beds sweat wtf how do beds even sweat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
sometimes theyll be grease and kethup on my clothes and im like, i didnt even fuckin eat a hotdog yet i guess its just a sloppy poo poo shirt???

ZebTM

one time last summer i went to bed and woke up with everything drenched and i had been drinking heavily so i thought i might have wet the bed but i smelled it and it was just sweat

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I amm not a very moist sleeper. But sometimes I'll wake up, and it will be like I have a fever with a puddle under me. Then, after like 10 mins I'll be normal again.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Maybe U r jsut 2 fat, op?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Maybe U r jsut 2 fat, op?

i sweat the bed and i'm not fat just big boned.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Angry Fish posted:

i sweat the bed and i'm not fat just big boned.

ur fat m8

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
nah actually it is b/c i am required to wrap myself tightly in three blankets no matter what the temperature or i cant fall asleep i am quite retarded in this manner you see

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Lay on the couch and hug a pillow. That makes me fall asleep even when I don't want to fall asleep.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

lmbo just replace your mattress with a large sponge and wring it out every morning like everyone else does op

beer pal

i have the opposite problem. when i wake up my sheets are all dry and brittle, i gotta be careful getting up or they fall apart

beer pal

ladies wake up looking like the crypt keeper

cuntman.net

WetNightmare posted:

nah actually it is b/c i am required to wrap myself tightly in three blankets no matter what the temperature or i cant fall asleep i am quite retarded in this manner you see

try it with really thin blankets

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i hear that sweaty bed is caused by the extra water in your bones coming out in the night??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Maybe it's urine, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot

beer pal posted:

i have the opposite problem. when i wake up my sheets are all dry and brittle, i gotta be careful getting up or they fall apart

beer pal posted:

ladies wake up looking like the crypt keeper

hahaha

• Locked thread