Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Spacebump posted:

I agree 100%. Powdered alcohol is going to lead to some really stupid/dangerous drivers.

lol no it wont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYP085QJvtk

how about people just listen to the creator himself talk about how this cant possibly be a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Kids will snort it and suffer just like when they try any other dumb stunt so I'm glad.

Frats have their butt chugging techniques down and I just don't think there's room for improvement

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Having a sprouts, HEB, and a Walmart all within walking distance is pretty nice. They all have their purpose.

But seriously how is Randall’s and Kroger still in business? They are always empty no matter the time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

People talking about loving their grocery store because they sell deli sandwiches is p lol.

Anyway fresh H‑E‑B tortillas are dope

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The only cool part of Corpus are the snowballs and the turtle hatchings you can see during the summer. Like little oreos scurrying towards the ocean :3:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lol of course Montgomery county won’t be issuing a mask order. You have your rich chuds in the woodlands and redneck chuds in East county that would cry bloody murder

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

if COVID turns the woodlands into an empty wasteland, that would be a net positive for humanity, so gently caress it, I hope that sticks

and I'm saying this as someone who lives in the woodlands (though mercifully I should be getting the gently caress out of here by august-ish). there is nothing and nobody worthwhile here. this is not a place of honor, no esteemed deed, etc etc. it was literally engineered specifically to give horrible motherfuckers a refuge from the dreaded Black People. every negative stereotype of the South you can possibly think of is covered in some way by either here or Conroe, and I have no love for Conroe either.

Lol yea I went to high school there. Place sucks on ice. Former Patriot Danny Amendola was one of my classmates and he was one of the dumbest mother fucker I’ve met.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gov. Abbot - "We will keep Texas wide open for business."

Someone do the needful.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nevermind I did it

Gov. Abbot - "We will keep Texas wide open for business."

:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/wRS257w.png

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zoux posted:

I don't imagine the Dixie Chicken will be changing its name but oh the Aggie rage if they did

There would be outrage for sure but I would be okay if it changed to "The Chicken" since thats what everyone calls it anyway

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zoux posted:

County judge or judge judge

county

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dope. Hit up the Houston bar scene and add to the wall of shame

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lankford Grocery is one of the most overrated burger places in the city. Our experience was 0-3. Dry regular burg, dry mac on a dry burg, and their hot burg that was dry and drenched in their hot mustard to the point of not even being edible. gently caress that place and gently caress everyone who says they are amazing. Go to Stanton instead.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If my fiancee had bet me if we'd hear the n word in public usage in east texas while we went camping I would have bet the house. Sure enough we heard it while sitting in a diet coke looking lake at Boykin Springs Rec Area. Good lord it was hot this weekend. July camping can gently caress off

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

No football will break this nation

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Xarthor posted:

This is a tinfoil hat post, but my wife says she heard from a friend of a friend that Abbott is supposedly going to announce a full Texas shutdown either tomorrow or Friday. The friend of a friend is allegedly on the Texas COVID panel that regularly communicates with Abbott so it could be legit....or maybe it’s just a “my uncle works at Nintendo” situation.

Just thought I’d pass it along.

Lol my loving barber said the same thing today so uh...probably not true

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shooting Blanks posted:

This is one of the scariest possible events for 2020 in my opinion, with the pandemic underway - a major hurricane hitting a large metro area. Will be keeping my eye on this :ohdear:

I mean this one is likely to just be a typical storm and not develop into anything major. In September though...

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

When the hell is the housing market going to crash in Houston so I can get a house not in the burbs gently caress

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My favorite misplaced Texas restaurant is in Iquitos, Peru which is an island you have to fly to at the confluence of the Amazon River in the middle of the jungle.

Dude is rocking Astros gear. We didn’t go in but man was it a delight seeing something like that. Same with the Dairy Queen in the Cayman Islands.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Amazon river valley in Peru felt exactly like Houston so it was like I was at home. Debatable on who had the bigger amount of mosquitoes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

slam whale holy grail

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bring back Dublin Dr Pepper you cowards

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm ready to get wet n wild next week hell yea.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

There's a reason my rallying cry is Htown till I drown

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zoux posted:

Everyone who went to Baylor is a weirdo, every single one no exceptions

I know this woman that is a super liberal hippie here in Houston that went to Baylor and while not a christian weirdo is definitely weird in her own cool way. It checks out even with the outliers.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dameius posted:

Houston 2020 Visions went live today. It is an exhibit for a collection of projects to make the greater metro more sustainable. Including the Galveston Bay Park which we absolutely should build as soon a possible before a hurricane straight fists a storm surge through Galveston Bay inland.

The Galveston Bay Park could be huge. Get the oil companies together to help fund it to protect their interests. Hell, try and get Tilman onboard to lobby for Texas to legalize gambling but only on the coast and his little kingdom on Kemah could blow up even more.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I feel that a somewhat unique Texas thing is to have all your parking lots connect. I have been to so many places and a parking lot requires you to get on the road even if its next door

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Houston suburbs are affordable. Where white people live close to downtown is not. Gentrifying locations to the east of and north of downtown are for right now, but are quickly being built up for the influx of white people moving back in.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ask for a cup of water and fill it with jalapeño cheese while you still can people

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Corkscrew up in the Spring is real good. Also hot take but Burns BBQ wasn't that great.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Snows was good yea. Nothing quite like seeing the schools old lady custodian serving up world class bbq

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A properly made margarita and daiquiri are amazing drinks. Don't sleep on the classics

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My 93 year old grandma and 4 others up in a Marshall retirement home just got COVID so you'll have a death in about a week or so.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I've gotten completely shithoused at an Applebees and it was legit a fun experience.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

All food is good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Swoon is p good. All ice cream is good even your garbage tier Dreyers that poofs out of existence the second it touches your tongue

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hopefully beta will wash away our god awful sports teams this year. Or at least bill o brien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think we can all agree that Bullritos sucks rear end