Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1281674796707831809

There's no way there isn't another shutdown if he's setting up for blame your mayors/governors not me this hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Okay if we can't enforce a shutdown, how the hell are you going to enforce this?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1285353677713276929

Like it just keeps going up. For some reason I keep expecting it to at least go up less

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/RobertTGarrett/status/1289234860263923712

Abbott currently has a 38% approval rating on virus response, can he push that into the high 20s?

How do people who try to please both sides never figure out you just end up with both groups mad at you?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Shooting Blanks posted:

Holy poo poo this is horrifying

Respond to a domestic abuse call, literally gets told that I'm afraid of y'all because you have a reputation of being violent.

Proves that fear 100% accurate by abusing said possible victim

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

So thankfully you don't have to do work searches for unemployment this week or next week I was really worried they were going to pull some bullshit and try to not pay people.

Also check your energy bills if your power was off I wouldn't put it pass them to try and charge you for power they weren't giving

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

So this is 100% a ploy to rack up the COVID deaths,say Biden's vaccine rollout sucks and blame the Dems and run on it for the midterms,right?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Love to have the power go out randomly all the time. Wow our power grid is so functional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

IT BURNS posted:

Part of me wants the RGV Democrats to lose all their seats because they're such horrible candidates/people in addition to taking their voters for granted for so long. The the other part remembers that the Republican candidates are uber chuds and I'm conflicted.

That's the core of Democratic politics once you get to a certain level. It's hard not to be like gently caress off except the other guy wants to purge you for existing.