Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo

the no avs hang with the no avs the anime avs stick with anime avs and the two biggest gangs are the gif avs vs the jpeg avs but the chill part about being here is ur butt is ur wallet :-D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

WetNightmare posted:

the no avs hang with the no avs the anime avs stick with anime avs and the two biggest gangs are the gif avs vs the jpeg avs but the chill part about being here is ur butt is ur wallet :-D

natures pocket :3:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
its my fathers money used up on plat for my buddies

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

gimme your fruit cocktail!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

ass
jpg crew represent

weak wrists big dick

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Mike Maddux posted:

jpg crew represent

jpg crew sound off

SIDS Vicious

ive been around the byoblock a few times, i got some useful stuff for any of you newbies, if you need assistance.

ass

Noose Induce posted:

jpg crew sound off

jaypeg crew

ass

Oil Can Boyd posted:

ive been around the byoblock a few times, i got some useful stuff for any of you newbies, if you need assistance.

i need a shiv

Disco_Bandit
well

Disco_Bandit
jaypegs come to my cell I'll show you how to slice off a piece of your bedframe by slamming it against the floor to make a shiv

Eye of Widesauron

there are many resources available for inmates to reduce recidivism and increase employment prospects after release and reintegration

poverty goat

no av crew is gettin hosed up tomorrow at lunch

Disco_Bandit

Widestancer posted:

there are many resources available for inmates to reduce recidivism and increase employment prospects after release and reintegration

I'm gonna get a ton of stds and go back to my community to spread them, helping perpetuate the environment that leads to heightened risk of criminality that I grew up in

Eye of Widesauron

gggiiimmmppp posted:

no av crew is gettin hosed up tomorrow at lunch

Im an angry overworked alcoholic jail guard and you are way out of line

SIDS Vicious

no touching

Eye of Widesauron

I dont want to have to put anyone in solitary

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yo tmrw the gif av gangleader gggiiimmmppp called for an attack on no avs
pass it on holmes *grabs dick and walks away*

Eye of Widesauron

WetNightmare posted:

yo tmrw the gif av gangleader gggiiimmmppp called for an attack on no avs pass it on holmes *grabs dick and walks away*

*glares with hand on pepper spray*

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Who's bunking with me? BETTER KEEP YOUR rear end AGAINST THE WALL, BITCH.

Disco_Bandit

PandaCookies posted:

Who's bunking with me? BETTER KEEP YOUR rear end AGAINST THE WALL, BITCH.

Hey. ;)

City of Glompton

gifs get the weightpile, jpgs have the field. noavs get the shadowy spot next to the guard shack.

City of Glompton

Widestancer posted:

*glares with hand on pepper spray*

hey you're pretty nice, you're probably the smartest boss here. why haven't they made you sargent yet?

cuntman.net

i have a png

tao of lmao

Siluvayne posted:

gifs get the weightpile, jpgs have the field. noavs get the shadowy spot next to the guard shack.

noice gonna get jacked in prison

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Noose Induce posted:

jpg crew sound off

jpg gonna crop u out

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dat goes for all u gifs n no avs and anime avs too jpg gonna crop u all out mang every1 gettn cropped

City of Glompton

check it out man I got some supplies gonna make some hooch. don't let the boss know tho she'll toss our racks and I can't get another write up

Eye of Widesauron

Siluvayne posted:

check it out man I got some supplies gonna make some hooch. don't let the boss know tho she'll toss our racks and I can't get another write up

:smug:

City of Glompton

yo hey boss lady, check out what we did for you today, we got the floors stripped, waxed, and buffed and we got everything looking really tight. I heard there's gonna be a unit inspection today and we wanted to do right by you, hope it helps, you deserve it.

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

jpg gonna crop u out

joke_explainer

You ain't true jpg crew until you've got at least one artifact.

Corn Glizzy

i just want to get an inmate pregnant

Corn Glizzy

i just want to get nomates pregnant

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
LIGHTS OUT.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Sleepy Owl posted:

i have a png

Sleepy Owl is under the protection of gif crew.

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
I'm making prison sweet and sour pork in big av solitary confinement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Lights out means lights out

I see you passing notes YOURE all way outta line

• Locked thread