Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
There's a few breakfast secrets that I know, I'm sure some of you know some I don't. I think that my favorite breakfast secret is that Ritz sandwhiches are actually cereal. Just put them in a bowl full of milk and your set for your entire day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

adding ground flax or wheat germ to oatmeal will make it both more heartier and also add important vitamins and minerals

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Adding nutritional yeast to scrambled eggs tastes just like cheese and provides essential vitamins

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i dont like salty cereal

mazzi Chart Czar
I did this Gross dude and now the roof of my mouth looks like a slave who tried to run off the plantation field.

Bukowski

hammulder
smoke at least 9 (nine) cigarettes before you leave the house in the AM

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
eating half a grapefruit in the morning is a good idea if you're a loving idiot

Afro Doug

breakfast is the most important meal of the day

City of Glompton

Gross Dude posted:

There's a few breakfast secrets that I know, I'm sure some of you know some I don't. I think that my favorite breakfast secret is that Ritz sandwhiches are actually cereal. Just put them in a bowl full of milk and your set for your entire day.

this but with oreos.

you'r welcome.

(please don't really do this it isn't good for you)

Tane

dont eat breakfast have a cup of black coffee and some cocain e and cigarettes

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
if you don't tell anyone you can actually eat breakfast foods for a different meal, even dinner.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

deli phone posted:

if you don't tell anyone you can actually eat breakfast foods for a different meal, even dinner.

breakfast for dinner is v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

sometimes i eat a lot late at night, i call it early brekfast. then when i wake up my tummy is still full!

• Locked thread