Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

you get a mercedes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Not a challenger not buying it :colbert:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I think its free

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I think its free

:eyepop:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In Mario Kart 8, you the player get a free Mercedes-Benz.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nope, gonna keep using my Waluigi pipe kart till the death

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sir John Feelgood posted:

In Mario Kart 8, you the player get a free Mercedes-Benz.

Nintendo continues to provide for its faithful.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i want a mod for waluigi that replaces his head w/ jeremy clarkson's. he will constantly bitch about the mercedes, but also have angry old man lines about other cars.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Hog Butcher posted:

i want a mod for waluigi that replaces his head w/ jeremy clarkson's. he will constantly bitch about the mercedes, but also have angry old man lines about other cars.

Bowser already has a racist slur replace bowser's head

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Your kart topples over. Rap music blares as Luigi throws you his trademark deathstare from the elevated seat of his brand new Mercedes Benz

Bowser:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
if you throw a green shell at it the airbag deploys

• Locked thread