Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
What kind of moron doesn't buy an authenticator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
You

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
you lust for pony lmao

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Who buys a loving Authenticator just get the app on your phone it's free, moron.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Liquid Penguins posted:

you lust for pony lmao

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
okay now ycs is back

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I never go anywhere without my authenticator

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I have a bootleg authenticator, it's p unauthentic it just gives me a random code that means nothing so no one can ever get into my account

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Blizzard hasn't made a good game since Lost Vikings 2.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Blizzard is pretty fail now that Activision or EA or whatever owns them, but they were absolutely fantastic in the past and for that I cannot disrespect Blizzard.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Blizzard is the alpha and the omega. It is the empire of the gods.

You doubt the power? You doubt the greatness?

...well, you are the fool indeed... Blizzard, the God of gaming, has found yet another vast frontier to conquer...

THE MOBA

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

HOTS is better than LOL but that bar is below ground level to clear.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

no coincidence they started sucking the moment they created a MMORPG

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I just wanted to say that this seems to sync up perfectly with this for some reason.

Is Chris Metzen a born-again Christian guy? 'Cause every single game Blizz has made since WC3 has had that "hero falls, then gets redeemed as they die" theme.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Regalingualius posted:

Is Chris Metzen a born-again Christian guy? 'Cause every single game Blizz has made since WC3 has had that "hero falls, then gets redeemed as they die" theme.

he got upset that people kept saying he ripped off warhammer so he added redemption arcs to his characters

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

diablo was not made by blizzard it was made by a studio that got renamed to blizzard north late in development

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Important question are the lost Vikings playable in heroes of the storm

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

No but in theory they may add them

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Aw, its like the kitty is making the tag shake. :3:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

This is an extremely bad point of view to have on this kind of thing, and is a big red warning flag that you're not the right kind of person to objectively tell people how this game is better than its fanservice. I could almost see believing you if you had posted only gameplay pics of how awesome the game is to play and completely ignored talking about the girls or posting pictures of them. Instead you posted a bunch of really trashy pics and top it off by saying you find sexual harassment hilarious. Yes you did try to qualify it, but that's the same excuse I've seen people use over here when they get drunk and grope one of their female employees. I'm sure the girls in this feel the same way. If they complain it's suddenly their fault for not understanding her expressions of affection, it becomes the fault of the victim rather than a personality and morality flaw in the groper. It's pretty backhanded to try to make a story about strong girls and then have them bend under social pressure to allow immoral behavior because it's just something that girl does. Female to female sexual harassment is a real thing, and we should treat it the same way as we would treat male to female sexual harassment. If it was a guy ninja groping the girls against their will and they tried to play it off as inoffensive would you still consider that hilarious?

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Aw, its like the kitty is making the tag shake. :3:

Yes, I am quite happy with how it turned out.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

This is an extremely bad point of view to have on this kind of thing, and is a big red warning flag that you're not the right kind of person to objectively tell people how this game is better than its fanservice. I could almost see believing you if you had posted only gameplay pics of how awesome the game is to play and completely ignored talking about the girls or posting pictures of them. Instead you posted a bunch of really trashy pics and top it off by saying you find sexual harassment hilarious. Yes you did try to qualify it, but that's the same excuse I've seen people use over here when they get drunk and grope one of their female employees. I'm sure the girls in this feel the same way. If they complain it's suddenly their fault for not understanding her expressions of affection, it becomes the fault of the victim rather than a personality and morality flaw in the groper. It's pretty backhanded to try to make a story about strong girls and then have them bend under social pressure to allow immoral behavior because it's just something that girl does. Female to female sexual harassment is a real thing, and we should treat it the same way as we would treat male to female sexual harassment. If it was a guy ninja groping the girls against their will and they tried to play it off as inoffensive would you still consider that hilarious?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Blizzard is loving dogspunk, and battlenet needs to die. Fat chance of that ever happening with people getting the option to make gender neutral WoW toons.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

surc posted:

Who buys a loving Authenticator just get the app on your phone it's free, moron.

You can even get a knockoff app for Windows. I mean, gently caress.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

How has WoW been doing lately? Still slowly dying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Unguided posted:

How has WoW been doing lately? Still slowly dying?

They're only just now getting to the alpha for the next expansion, when the current one's already been out for almost two years by now.

Honestly not gonna be surprised if it ends up being the biggest loss of subs they've ever seen.

• Locked thread