Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXSHDdlh_E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

WHat of that owl fucken attacked you and you had the swiffer stuck in the window in 1 hand and your phone in the other lmbo

Machai

was waiting for the owl to just loving rush you

the unabonger
Seriously, who the gently caress films in portrait mode?

the unabonger
Cool vid otherwise

Machai

The Fresh Prince posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress films in portrait mode?

i hear the new google phones will force you to film in landscape so as to not be a huge idiot

CornBrick

A chance to look as cool on the outside as I am on the inside.
That owl was extremely cute. Intrusive but cute. How did it even get in the house in the first place?

ron color
bro that was your chance to go to hogwarts you blew it !!

ron color
theyre not gonna send more than 1 owl

nvm no cake

ron color posted:

DAMNIT :(

Pinche Rudo

That owl was a spirit guardian sent to protect you now you and everyone you love will die

Matoi Ryuko

ron color posted:

Hahahaha!

mazzi Chart Czar
That owl was so pissed as you shoved him outside.

Bukowski

hammulder
Congrats on 750k+ views dude gonna rake in that ad money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
this never would've happened if you were armed, he's already staked out the place so stay frosty my friend

• Locked thread