Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

does it hurt someone told me it hurts. i think my mom is gonna film it so if anyone is interested in seeing me either a) get baptized or b) burst into flames upon contact with the water let me know, i might upload it for you guys, since i love yall so much. please use this thread as a place to give me advice about the baptism and my new relations hip with jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
circumcision taught me all religious rituals are painful hth

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
idk if you can pour water on oil tho

SIDS Vicious

Arnold of Soissons posted:

idk if you can pour water on oil tho

this baptism pool is gonna look trippy as gently caress when i done in it. at first i though you were callin me greasy then i remembered my name lol

City of Glompton

sorry sid i was never baptized, I have no idea what you can expect! good luck you you, i'm p sure you won't catch on fire.

FluffieDuckie

tbh bursting into flames would make a better video :shrug:

SIDS Vicious

FluffieDuckie posted:

tbh bursting into flames would make a better video :shrug:

alright fluffie ill fit as much sin into tonight as i possibly can alright bud

Diqnol

You'll probably temporarily die, exiting your bowels in front of everyone you love, before being born again as "lovely christian"

nvm no cake

i did this thing once

basically the pastor is gonna say some words then push your head under the water then you are reborn

its ok i guess

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
It's going to be just like O' Brother Where Art Tho? and you'll have wonderful, cool adventures afterwards

SIDS Vicious

i hope they play this tomorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

poverty goat

good luck not bursting into flames sid thats what happened to me

FluffieDuckie

i got baptised twice and neither one stuck

i guess i did it wrong :shrug:

SIDS Vicious

i also hope this one gets played :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I was baptized as an infant so can't remember. Parents said I was crying though so hth

FluffieDuckie

Chill la Chill posted:

I was baptized as an infant so can't remember. Parents said I was crying though so hth

prob cause it burned

A Time To Chill

hail satan

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

FluffieDuckie posted:

prob cause it burned

It was ok and soothing during confirmation though??? The burning was the holy spirit's presence

More like a metaphysical or metaphorical burning I guess

Pinche Rudo

I got the Catholic baptism as an infant I hope the priest washed his hands before dunking me in the water

IsaoHung

Everything they said is true
I'm so sorry OP. Just pray you don't be drowned brother.

Corn Glizzy

getting baptized won't pay you bills Sid lol

SIDS Vicious

The Rage posted:

getting baptized won't pay you bills Sid lol

nah were getting a town house with fionas mom in august to help us and her out, that will help pay the bills :)

Fred Breakfast

Demand that the baptism pool be filled with bubbles

SIDS Vicious

Fred Breakfast posted:

Demand that the baptism pool be filled with bubbles

drat thats a fine idea, welcome fred breakfast you have good ideas

Flynn Taggart

I prefer the satanic service

Corn Glizzy

whenever i need to be baptized again i just opt for the enema, saves on time and it really does make you feel cleaner in the eyes of the Lord

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
so how'd it go sid, you been washed free of sin yet?

the unabonger

LappyDore64 posted:

so how'd it go sid, you been washed free of sin yet?

He caught on fire, instead

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

We had 3 babies baptized today. Looks like you have some salvation pals with ya, Sid

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
which is more spiritually fulfilling: baptism and eternal salvation, or ketamine?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
1 time i got baptized hard as poo poo found out afterwaqrds dude who slammed me wuz macho man randy savage

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

If a person measures his spiritual fulfillment in terms of cosmic visions, surpassing peace of mind, or ecstasy, then he is not likely to know much spiritual fulfillment. If, however, he measures it in terms of enjoying a sunrise, being warmed by a child's smile, or being able to help someone have a better day, then he is likely to know much spiritual fulfillment.

Hth

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they could never do this b/c too discriminatory but The Baptizer would be an awesome wrestler gimmick/finisher move name

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

They have a stereotyped Islamic man, japan man, and retarded man I don't think they're above such things

FluffieDuckie

Oil Can Boyd posted:

nah were getting a town house with fionas mom in august to help us and her out, that will help pay the bills :)

jesus helps those who help themselves

whatever that means

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

1 time i got baptized hard as poo poo found out afterwaqrds dude who slammed me wuz macho man randy savage

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
^hehe sup dabmastah

Chill la Chill posted:

They have a stereotyped Islamic man, japan man, and retarded man I don't think they're above such things

yeah but those weren white ppl religions i think The Baptizer would hit too close to home for wrasslin fans unless he became a good guy and beat everybody then it would be ok i guess

SIDS Vicious

i am alive, nothing burned :)

Drunk Driver Dad
i bet the preacher calls you a nerd and baptizes you in the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

nope he was very nice and baptized me in the same place as everyone else

• Locked thread