Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
come on portugal are we seriously gonna lose to the usa at football? last game was an embarrassing defeat and pepe being a retard wasnt a good excuse for it. time to put up or shut up. no loss, no draw, please win :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Mean Bean Machine posted:

lol I love the beta mentality. It's win or go home you big pussy, this isn't your little sister's gymnastics competition where you get a medal for participating . "I'm just happy to be here doing things" says the little nerd bitch at prom while the cool kids are banging the night away. No offense, but I hope we f*ck you guys up.

lol nice meltdown bro

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hope that the USMNT win for the :unsmith: but similarly I hope all mls posters are probated for the entirety of the game.

Go Belgium otherwise, win me some money

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Portugal should be better with Pepe out.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
USMNT play dirty

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Fucker posted:

come on portugal are we seriously gonna lose to the usa at football? last game was an embarrassing defeat and pepe being a retard wasnt a good excuse for it. time to put up or shut up. no loss, no draw, please win :pray:

Portugal is a much better side, but has a couple guys out that might change it. Something like 2-2 is likely.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

USMNT play dirty

gonna clap a dirty one top cheddar

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

USMNT play dirty

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
USMNT are the biggest floppers

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm going to get outrageously drunk and watch football today.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pissflaps posted:

USMNT play dirty

They are diving cunts for sure

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Thinking Ronaldo won't play today is like hoping Suarez wouldn't play against England. He's going to gently caress you up.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Weather in Manaus: Thunderstorms :getin:

I'm going to watch this with Portuguese-American relatives. I'm pretty sure they're going to flip-flop their allegiance to who is winning the game, like the last POR/USA game at Japan 2002. :cripes:

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
took my dog out this morning, she took a big steaming dump and then sniffed it with some interest for a few seconds afterwards

i took this as a sign from allah that the us will win today

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Goddamn USA playing at midnight over here. Hope the boss expects people to be tires and hungover

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Soulex posted:

Goddamn USA playing at midnight over here. Hope the boss expects people to be tires and hungover

Every single Australia game has been played at 2:00 am here and its goddamn bullshit imo

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

CR7

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Pissflaps posted:

USMNT play dirty

they learned from the best in that regard

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Pand posted:

Mexico...

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pand posted:

go on

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Y33VteME

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

Every single Australia game has been played at 2:00 am here and its goddamn bullshit imo

5pm / 8pm / 11pm here!!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Hahahaha what a piece of poo poo.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
I think it needs to be said, It would be nice if todays thread could be a Racism free zone. Its been nice to see the mods really cracking down hard on it in the past week or so but I think we should all put the effort in to make sure that the retarded USMNT supporters blatant hate speech doesnt threaten to take over the thread like it did with their last match. In any case, Its going to be fun watching them get WREKT by Portugal.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
as a trans-american eagle-kin, i find the above post highly disturbing and triggering

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

Maradonna Summer posted:

as a trans-american eagle-kin, i find the above post highly disturbing and triggering

Yeah? Well as someone who is NOT a trans-american eagle-kin, I find YOUR above post highly disturbing and triggering. How do you like THAT?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

:ironicat:

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

FiftySeven posted:

I think it needs to be said, It would be nice if todays thread could be a Racism free zone. Its been nice to see the mods really cracking down hard on it in the past week or so but I think we should all put the effort in to make sure that the retarded USMNT supporters blatant hate speech doesnt threaten to take over the thread like it did with their last match. In any case, Its going to be fun watching them get WREKT by Portugal.

owl have some of that

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Are you calling me a hypocrite?

EDIT: He's not even being racist. He's saying Nagger. He is calling out people who Nag too much. Like you.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

FiftySeven posted:

Yeah? Well as someone who is NOT a trans-american eagle-kin, I find YOUR above post highly disturbing and triggering. How do you like THAT?

keep talking, i'm sharpening my talons

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FiftySeven posted:

Are you calling me a hypocrite?

No he's calling you a n*gger.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Shrapnig posted:

No he's calling you a n*gger.

MODS. MODS!

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

We can discuss Korea/Algeria but only because whoever ends up 2nd in that group will be playing the US in the round of 16 after the USMNT advances with 9 points.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I can't wait for Cronaldo to sizzle a couple netslams into the upper 90 so that all this American shitposting will finally stop

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FiftySeven posted:

MODS. MODS!

Mod here, how can I help you?

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Probate yourself for an hour or so please.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

K, don't post dead animals. Tia

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Soulex posted:

K, don't post dead animals. Tia

So no posting pictures of the USMNT in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Why does the USMNT draw the ire of island euros so much?

• Locked thread