Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Note: Many Lamezone comics contain sex/nudity. You probably don't want to read the ones marked NSFW at work unless you have a cool boss

Lamezone is a series of loosely related comics taking place in and Puke City. They are drawn and authored by Cate Wurtz, aka Partydog. I like them and think they deserve a thread.

NSFW
Asscastle is a comic that some goons may recognize. It was posted on the forums sometime in 2009 and enjoyed some popularity because of it's charming writing and art. It remains a classic and its story of a young man taking an extremely gay journey through the Ghostzone remains timeless. It's part of the Puke City collection on the site.

The Puke City comics also include Punc, a comic about a young boy meeting some punk rock ghosts, Aiello, a short comic about a comic artists life, Arfe, a comic about a lovely babysitter, the Ghostzone Halloween and the unfinished Escape from Ghostzone.

Smokes is another finished comic, focusing on the lives and relationships of several high school students in Puke City as they make bad choices.

Cosm is a comic about a romance and family problems at the end of the world. It's unfinished but occasionally updates.

Badplace is another occasionally updating comic in which two demons from Badplace steal the Ghostzone Air Conditioning unit while high.

Wildcat is the last of the occasionally updating comics. It is about a rebel teen in Puke City.

ffff is a pre-Asscastle comic about a group of 4 friends doing dumb bullshit all the time. It's probably NSFW at times.

There's also some downloadable comics.
The Lamezone Collections are three collections (Collection 1, Collection 2, and Collection 3) of a variety of Lamezone content (comics, music, etc that isn't available elsewhere. Apparently a Lamezone Collection 4 is coming before the end of the month.

Lamezine 1 and 2 are two comic collections featuring Microwave Planet and a variety of smaller comics, commentary and music. The first one is free and the second is $5

Crow Cillers is a sort-of-free comic about some students and a janitor fighting a Crow Cult. It updates monthly and donors to the Lamezone Patreon get it a month early.

Cate is also currently working on Superlemon, a comic modelled after an adventure game, sorta. It looks neat and will deal with the Crow Cult, time travel bullshit and the life of Berkley.

Other relevant links
Tumblr
Patreon

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Lamezone and Partydog are frightening mysteries and it is best if we do not plumb their depths too far.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Oxxidation posted:

Lamezone and Partydog are frightening mysteries and it is best if we do not plumb their depths too far.

Ratchu
Dec 31, 2011

i shlick to this. you should know this fact because i'm a unique person and also i do make a webcomic too!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Lamezone Collection 4 is out now. It's neato. E: It also includes Hail Gay Satan 2, which was a pay comic.
http://lamezone.tumblr.com/post/90005167224/lamezone-collection-four-contains-ghost-on-tape

Ratchu posted:

i shlick to this. you should know this fact because i'm a unique person and also i do make a webcomic too!

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 27, 2014

• Locked thread