Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose kosher reigns supreme?
This poll is closed.
TychoCelchuuu - Hamburgers and Macaroni and Cheese BUT NOT ACTUALLY 3 20.00%
Third Murderer - I do not have a humorous thread title about cheeseburgers :( 7 46.67%
ThCawdor - St. Louis Style bait and switch 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Looks like we got three entries into this slightly odd ICSA, but hey, it beats 0 entries.

Voting will be open until Thursday at 2:30pm CDT (4 days from know), because after that I'm on vacation and want to have the gift card sent before i leave!

Creepy: All three entries are from goons with names that start with "t"....and so is the chairman!

edit: I forgot to tag this with thread with question :(

toplitzin fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jun 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

toplitzin posted:

Creepy: All three entries are from goons with names that start with "t"....and so is the chairman!

Obviously a conspiracy. :jewish::tinfoil:

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

And we have a winner folks!

TM: PM me your email address so i can send you a sweet gift card.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
I'm amazed! I noticed I had a bunch of early votes so I hope I didn't basically win thanks to the forums outage. :ohdear:

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

TM: Your prize has been sent!

• Locked thread