Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

yesterday i got in an inner tube and floated down a river for 3 hours with friends drinking beer and chilling out. floating down rivers is a v chill summer activity.

post some other chill summer activities so others may make their summers better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
A good way to make a better summer is to never read the op's lovely posts, this also works for the other seasons as well

I Dunno

The Science of Suck posted:

A good way to make a better summer is to never read the op's lovely posts, this also works for the other seasons as well

aww :(

SIDS Vicious

i dunno is ten times the poster youll ever be, the science of suck .

vapoursquid

none other
sounds p rad op don't sweat the haters some peeps just don't know how to have a chill summer

i hung out w/ my ethiopian friends today they had a bbq then we watched the world cup it was intensely chill

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Same but hanging out in the sea waiting for a wave instead. I think my max surfing chill time is 4.5 hours cuz I get seasick after that

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like to eat ice cream

City of Glompton

The Science of Suck posted:

awww, it's our friend, low-effort troll TSOS. let's not forget he's not serious, he's just here to be a wee slice of spicy cheese in our chill byob salad. hi TSOS I hope you are well and are having a nice day! :) :glomp:

i am he

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like to eat ice cream

same

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i like to pop a brewski and then chill out with good tunes and good friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlJ27Dcv4fc

summertime~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
homemade icecream, bonfires, swimming in abandoned stripper pits and goofy looking farmer tans :byob1:

• Locked thread