Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QueenOfMistakes
Feb 22, 2007

Kittens are tasty.
They're adorable, how do you not spend all day rolling around with tiny puppies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

She's a menace! Quick, ban the breed before she kills us all!

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

QueenOfMistakes posted:

They're adorable, how do you not spend all day rolling around with tiny puppies?

I only have time to on the weekends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXlG8BmhgOk
Here's a video of their recent chew-play also liberty peeing

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

I only have time to on the weekends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXlG8BmhgOk
Here's a video of their recent chew-play also liberty peeing

:neckbeard: their little legs don't work so well, that's the greatest thing ever

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I love it when this thread pops up and I see that the pups are doin' well. It makes me kinda sad that I probably can't adopt a pup for a few years (not enough space/time/funds) but I'll live vicariously through cute lil' puppies online like yours. :kimchi:

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

They're doing surprisingly well going pee on newspapers away from where they are playing/sleeping lately, and will go wander over from eating or playing to the paper to pee then come back, it's really cool. I also fed them mushy puppy food today and they enjoyed that, some more than others getting the hang of it.

liberty

indy shoveling the food track with her face

indy done

but chewing her leg instead of food now

firecracker so full

I can feel their little sharp teeth coming through their gums so I wonder how much longer Ginnie will let them nurse with those sharp things.
Oh they also let me dremel their nails mostly without a fight the other day:

firecracker slept through the dremel

sparkler

star

Other pics:

rocket

indy encroaching on a cuddle pile

pile time!!!

indy nomming stripe's face..

indy really likes to chew faces

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Your videos are all kinds of adorable, but is there no way to record them in horizontal format? That vertical stripe can't contain cute of that magnitude!

buffybot
Nov 7, 2002

Look at her widdle black and white paws. I might just die.

I love the wobbly, can't quite walk stage. Pretty soon you're going to get to the zooming around chewing everything in sight stage.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

^^^ I think they've hit that stage as of today ^^^
If I go in and wake them up with mushy food or what not and change their sheets they immediately pee on the new sheets and papers of course, then start gnawing on each others ears and arms and mini growling and romping and tail wagging. They also attack my ankles and toes and gnaw on my legs if I sit in there. So yeah I need to get video of this. They only play for like 5 minutes before they all pass out in a pile again.

kinmik posted:

Your videos are all kinds of adorable, but is there no way to record them in horizontal format? That vertical stripe can't contain cute of that magnitude!

Ahh Yeah I just have to rotate the phone, I'll try to get a video landscape mode today.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJCcAlTlEQc video of independence mostly attacking my hand and baby growling

Oh god they are all pooping now since I feed them mush, poop everywheeeere

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jul 30, 2014

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Liberty is so cute with that one black eye.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Can't tell if Indy is my favorite, or Sparkler. Decisions.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-r5v7VbqIo
Play time last night after I gave them food at like 10:00

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-r5v7VbqIo
Play time last night after I gave them food at like 10:00

I realize that the floor is probably covered with puppy pee because they're puppies who don't know any better but I'd still sit down and let them nom on me all day long.

Also their legs still don't work real well and that's awesome

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Women's Rights? posted:

I realize that the floor is probably covered with puppy pee because they're puppies who don't know any better but I'd still sit down and let them nom on me all day long.

Also their legs still don't work real well and that's awesome

I suffer the pee seat to sit with them and play/feed them mush for it is worth it. When I sit down someone usually pulls on my shorts. This morning someone was chewing on my tank top and someone else was chewing my big toe.

Here's some bebies

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Aww I love their little bebbeh eyes.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
They're such cute potato pups! Someone on PI found one such by the side of a road, I think, and raised it into a happy dog named Sputnik. I assume that you'll try to home them somewhere, despite the temptation of living with a whole pile of supple pupples?

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

They're such cute potato pups! Someone on PI found one such by the side of a road, I think, and raised it into a happy dog named Sputnik. I assume that you'll try to home them somewhere, despite the temptation of living with a whole pile of supple pupples?

Oh yes, a local rescue is gonna take care of their vetting and finding them homes when theyre 8 weeks old. I'm so in love with them though, it's gonna be tough. Hopefully one or two friends/coworkers will have one of them though so I can still have visits and pupdates.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
THEY'RE SO CUUUUTTTEEEE :3:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

These are just too much :kimchi: look at dem fat little bellies, I wanna give them raspberries!

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

razor baby teeth

everything is toy

red19fire
May 26, 2010

When I was in high school we adopted a dog that was surprise! pregnant with 7 puppies. Puppies are the best. I want one.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
Those dogs are cutie patoots. :allears: Good job so far.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Have you picked out your favorite puppy to keep? You've got to keep at least one of these little guys!

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Here's a cute thing google plus made with cute pictures and video, please don't stalk me

http://goo.gl/GbVPhB

I'm not sure I can keep one now because of landlord but if I do/can, I'm fairly sure I love Liberty the most. Star and Stripe are both little darlings too, they like to lick my arms, but I feel like they look exactly like my dog Trixie already...

Rocket's close and so is Sparkler but they already have reservations on them :3: Indy is a wiley fucker. Firecracker is strange, she was the loudest at birth but now she mostly sleeps through food time unless I wake her, doesn't initiate most puppy play, wiggles and spasms when you pick her up and hold her far more than the other babies, and tbh I'm wondering if she is deaf. Never looks up/wakes when I enter the room or when I was vacuuming. She's really adorable though, has the best spots on her nose and her lips, the most wrinkly loose skin and softest fur of all of them.

Anybody know when I should stop softening the puppy food for em?

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 5, 2014

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Liberty is clearly the best tiny potato puppy, you should keep her if it's possible. Mainly because I want constant updates for Liberty and mama dog

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Your pants are obviously delicious.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

You have to tell your landlord to be cool and let you keep a pup. If they balk at it just show them the puppies and go "but lookit!! puppies!"

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

If I show him 7 puppies that aren't allowed on the lease I think I'll be homeless lol.
Probably officially the largest pack of dogs belonging to a homeless person i bet.

I made a mistake and Ginnie destroyed all the puppies' yet to be enjoyed toys

still my favorite

zzzzzz (star)

This is the size difference between Star and Rocket, prob about 3 lbs versus 5 lbs

Weirdly all the white puppies are much bigger like 5 lbs, and the black and brown ones are all the smallest. Weird. I make sure they all eat and have equal access etcetera.

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 7, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Might be two different fathers and daddy brown-black dog was just smaller than daddy white dog.

Most rental agencies have a notation that puppies under the age of 12 weeks aren't considered "dogs" on the lease because they know puppies happen and whatnot. I'd double-check your contract.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

It could be two different fathers, but I really think that the incidence of multiple sires for one litter is much lower than people might think. Mutt genetics are crazy and sometimes weird litters are just genes being weird.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

When this video is done processing it will be 5 minutes of puppies playing and some of me yelling at the mom to not destroy the rest of her puppies toys (she ate like 6/10 of them to bits) PS I'm on opioids for wisdom teeth removal that's my excuse for anything weird I say
e gently caress youtube

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 8, 2014

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

:3: I look forward to your ramblings.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Video would not upload, even when i split the 600 mb into smaller ones. thanks youtube!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVBPmqcwzo
here's a small one from yesterday

ginnie took the kids on a trip this weekend to meet some friends :D

Sparkler ate and vomited up her first grass!

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Aug 11, 2014

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
:allears: Are they as soft as they look? Tell me they're soooooooft because I would like to come and sit in your puppy pen and let them chew on my jeans

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Women's Rights? posted:

:allears: Are they as soft as they look? Tell me they're soooooooft because I would like to come and sit in your puppy pen and let them chew on my jeans

Apart from the sharp edges like teeth and claws yes soft and wrinkly and puppy breaaaath

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Ginnie and the puppies are going to have to leave my house for boarding in 4 days thanks to my shitface landlord. I love them to bits I don't want them to have to go somewhere nobody will kiss and cuddle them 5 times daily!!! We can't find another foster, it's so ridiculous. All these rescues are full of poo poo near me, you know if these puppies were at a shelter, on the street, being that they are underaged they would be scooped up immediately, the room would be made or found you know. Who doesn't want these babies in their house! Liars when they say they don't have the space, I have a crowded house and I have to keep them separate from my cats and I have room for them! IT's the laundry room off the garage but we made it work. Boarding is going to cost the rescue maybe a grand for the 2 weeks it's needed before they're getting transported to Wisconsin where the rescue can take them into fosters. Bullshit.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

yaay my landlord gave me an extension, I have momma and puppies til September 3rd! They will be 8 weeks and get their shots before going off to Wisconsin to the rescue's HQ or going to their homes in socal. Two of them are already spoken for, pending final checks and payment.

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 15, 2014

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Make sure any adopters are sworn to spay/neuter those puppies on paper, OP.

Ideally have them have appointments already set up.

I'm glad your Landlord isn't making GBS threads themselves at the word "Pitbull" it happens so often. Also glad they saw reason. Happy for you.

Also more pics please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

I don't think he even knew she is a pitbull mix possibly or saw her himself he we just had a plumber over that heard her in the laundry room working in the side yard.

Visit to a potential adoptive home today, cross your paws for him. The adoptive momma lady is a brain cancer survivor, she has a kid with autism from a divorce and just got remarried. I love 'em and she loves him so much already. He's her little soulmate she nicknamed him dimple already and all the kids spent their allowance money on buying him toys.

• Locked thread