Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

TLE needs to post some video of Scout, it is. the best. She's breakin tables like a WWE wrestler on cocaine. I really wanna snorgle her lil belly in that photo!!

Ginnie had her spay two days ago, ended up being complicated, i'm not sure of the exact details but she bled a lot, and they discovered she had a grade 4 heart murmur. She was real sedated and sleepy for a day or two cuz of the pain meds but now she's back to her smily self! She'll go to a vet for her heart murmur after she recovers to see if its serious or something :(

You can see the glowing eyes of her fur brother behind her, he's all black haha.

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

pizzadog posted:

TLE needs to post some video of Scout, it is. the best. She's breakin tables like a WWE wrestler on cocaine. I really wanna snorgle her lil belly in that photo!!

Ginnie had her spay two days ago, ended up being complicated, i'm not sure of the exact details but she bled a lot, and they discovered she had a grade 4 heart murmur. She was real sedated and sleepy for a day or two cuz of the pain meds but now she's back to her smily self! She'll go to a vet for her heart murmur after she recovers to see if its serious or something :(

You can see the glowing eyes of her fur brother behind her, he's all black haha.

Your wooble dawg has a gurgle heart :(

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Stripe got a home, yeah he's still cute as gently caress and loves laying on his back with his ears straight up

His name is Dexter now :3:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
:smug: personified. Canineified? Doggified?

Iunno.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pizzadog posted:

Stripe got a home, yeah he's still cute as gently caress and loves laying on his back with his ears straight up

His name is Dexter now :3:

That puppy is smug as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
http://youtu.be/Vkxf_ZVI2es

The dogsitter brings her dog over and Scout loves it.

http://youtu.be/3EjR2IEdIL4

• Locked thread