Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

If they are born tomorrow you should name the puppies cheesy 4th of July things like Freedom, Firework, and most importantly, 'Murricah! (exclamation point always included) Make it a male and his name can be Murray for short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

pizzadog posted:

EDIT: Allright if I'm going with the cheesy 4th of july idea, I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS. Family friendly. 5-8 names.
:911: :patriot: :gop:

OMG yessss.

- If there is one that is extra energetic name it Firecracker.
- Yankee Doodle (Doodle or Dood for short) since its a patriotic songgg
- Star, is pretty straightforward
- Name it after notable people who signed the Declaration of Independence: for example Jefferson and Franklin
- July because why not.
- If you have two pups that look similar you can call them Liberty and Bell. Hahhhhh get it?

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Mean Bean posted:

Name one Patriot!

Agreed, Patriot is super cute.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Eeeeeeee PUPPIES <3

They're so cute.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

They are all so cute :3: I like Sparkler but Firecracker's patch is adorable. I can't wait until a few weeks from now when they start moving around and we all die from cuteness overload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Okay I am changing my favorite. I adore Independence's booty spot :3

• Locked thread