Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.
Puppy report required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.
I'm confused; why aren't we naming one Fred? My dad's rottie is Fred. He was supposed to be Frank, damnit!

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

Oh my god just squeeze her until they pop out, already!

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

Psychobabble! posted:

Something the breeder we were going to for our puppy does is a circular massage from the time they're teeny tiny like this and onwards. Basically she flips them on her back in her lap and gentle rubs the ears and feet in a circular pattern, and handles their gums and whatnot since Shiba's are notoriously buttheads when it comes to stuff like getting their nails trimmed. All of her puppies end up being super good about being handled and having their feet hosed with. Worth giving a shot. She says at first they throw a fit but after a few days of doing it to each puppy for about 5 minutes each they chill way the gently caress out about it.

I did this with my cat when she was 3 months old; quite by accident because I was 7 years old. I would sit with her and lie her on my lap and pet her all over.

She's ridiculously docile and the vets love her.

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

pizzadog posted:

I rubbed Indy's belly when she was rolling around whining and she started TINY GROWLING !

You get your rear end back in there and capture that on video!

• Locked thread