Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That's one delightfully derpy dog face.

Hope it goes well. One thing though: It's never too late for most rescues to "humanely" abort litters. They do it with newborn pups that go full term pretty frequently around here. Sounds like a decent humane society if they're not doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I bet she appreciated you taking it twice.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Black Cat (after the fireworks, but only if it is black)
Sparkle(r)
Kaboom (fireworks go kaboom)
Apple Pie (nothin more murikan)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Might be two different fathers and daddy brown-black dog was just smaller than daddy white dog.

Most rental agencies have a notation that puppies under the age of 12 weeks aren't considered "dogs" on the lease because they know puppies happen and whatnot. I'd double-check your contract.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Isn't it really early to be giving them away?

It is. Regardless of what the rescue says.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pizzadog posted:

From what I know separating them from 7-9 weeks of age is completely normal, so is it really early? No. Is it on the early side of normal? yes but these pups decided to eat normal hard puppy kibble at 5 weeks, so they've been weaned, and they've been well socialized with people and each other, they're not needy for each other or mom, so I/we think it's fine. He's settling in insanely well so it's all good.

8 weeks is the minimum any decent vet will recommend. 12's like, premium level. Weaning has nothing to do with it. I don't care what you think. Dude asked a question so I answered it for him.

On the other hand, it's a week and I don't really care but ask a question get an answer.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

7 weeks is pretty young but then I got Suzy at like 4.5 weeks due to reasons and she turned out ok so i guess ~it's all in how you raise them~

:smugdog:

I've been saying this about pits for years and nobody will ever listen. DA is just a myth.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Gingin gonna spend the rest of her life makin soft oinky noises and bein fat. Good dog.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Light Eternal posted:

Why you gotta be creepy and zoom in on the tag?

Your picture is breaking tables faster than a WWE wrestler on cocaine, you could seriously read it just by scrolling past it.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Light Eternal posted:

That's what I get for using SA on my phone. Hopefully that fixed it.

Well that and an apology to radio for assuming that radio is a creeper :colbert:

(yeah but no I always double check that stuff because it always ends up being literally enormous)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pizzadog posted:

Stripe got a home, yeah he's still cute as gently caress and loves laying on his back with his ears straight up

His name is Dexter now :3:

That puppy is smug as gently caress.

• Locked thread