Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005
I see at least 6 skulls and there's plenty of room for more to be hiding. "Head down" isn't really a big thing in dogs as far as predicting due dates, as it is normal for some to be born backwards, but if you can see them on x-rays it should definitely be less than 2 weeks. I would guess they'll come sooner rather than later since they are so well defined on the x-rays, but without ultrasound measurements or breeding dates it's hard to get much more specific. Will you be taking her temperature each day to catch the start of labor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005
That is one happy-looking mama.

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

pizzadog posted:

I got some goat milk to supplement the smallest one Sparkler cuz she's the only one that has lost significant weight and I couldn't get her to take a teat. she sucked really hard on my finger and I leaked the goat milk formula in the side and she got a stache

If there's any way you can get puppy formula and a bottle that would be better than goat's milk.

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

pizzadog posted:

It's goat's milk esbilac which my mom (vet) and the rescue said is the best thing for em.

Ah, ok that makes more sense (puppy formula vs straight milk). I usually use Esbilac, but I did not know there was a goat's milk version of it--looks like the same nutritional values as regular Esbilac, but made with goat milk instead of component proteins and fats.

• Locked thread