Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

So far:
- Freedom
- Liberty
- Justice
- Independence (Indy)
- America? (Mary?)
????

Eeee puppies!

- Stars
- Stripes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

look at the little tongues sticking out!

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

also pretty lady liberty

um i'm sorry to inform you but it's illegal to have toeses and noses be that pink. You're going to have to send me this puppy or else the cops are gonna get you. just looking out for your well being man

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

The rest are peepin' today, either in the process of opening starting to squint from the inside out or fully open. Indy has one eye open, Rocket has both

That's weird, your video link doesn't work.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

That's what I thought :colbert:

And also OH MAN LOOKIT THEM FUCKIN PUPPIES! Peepin and whining and holy poo poo those little potatoes are cute as hell

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

Puppies have discovered chewing on each other's faces:

Oh goooooooood look at that faaaaaaaaaaace

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

Their lil back flippers are kickin now, and someone needed a bath when I got home today!

(I'm pretty sure she's my favorite, I know I shouldn't pick favorites but look at her lil eyes!)
Gonna give em a separate bed and potty area full of newspapers tonight

Her nose comes with boop spots :3: I think she's my favorite too - that's Liberty right?

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

I only have time to on the weekends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXlG8BmhgOk
Here's a video of their recent chew-play also liberty peeing

:neckbeard: their little legs don't work so well, that's the greatest thing ever

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

pizzadog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-r5v7VbqIo
Play time last night after I gave them food at like 10:00

I realize that the floor is probably covered with puppy pee because they're puppies who don't know any better but I'd still sit down and let them nom on me all day long.

Also their legs still don't work real well and that's awesome

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Liberty is clearly the best tiny potato puppy, you should keep her if it's possible. Mainly because I want constant updates for Liberty and mama dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
:allears: Are they as soft as they look? Tell me they're soooooooft because I would like to come and sit in your puppy pen and let them chew on my jeans

• Locked thread