Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am drinking martinis and watching Romancing the Stone on Netflix!

Here is a scene from the film:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

touch your peen, now that the wife is away you can truly discover your body and sexuality

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

touch your peen, now that the wife is away you can truly discover your body and sexuality

I already did this earlier and it was very nice. I have to admit my wife is better at it but I am learning. :)

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I already did this earlier and it was very nice. I have to admit my wife is better at it but I am learning. :)

When she returns, ask her for some tips and tricks.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
when my wife leaves me for my mornings, i usually spend at least 15 minutes on yob chat and then i spend an hour of minutes watching the bbc miniseries about rome, then I spend maybe an hour of minutes on some Dan Carlin's Hardcore History 'sode, then I spend maybe two minutes with myself, then i maybe spend some undetermined amount of time eating breakfast, then i get redy to go for work around 12 or 1300 or some days i get a few hours to myself until 1400 and i really let loose.

• Locked thread