Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

QPR isn't poo poo, I'm 99% positive they would work over any MLS team.

The 1% doubt is because has anyone even seen an MLS team in the wild to know they exist?

I have one in my backyard. They're real and I enjoy them. They aren't very good most of the time but they're mine. Sometimes they come hang out before games to drink a whiskey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

DaFuente posted:

Does QPR have a lot of English players? Because English players seem pretty poo poo in general.
I'm pretty sure English players, and therefore the EPL, are really good and Americans, and therefore the MLS, are poo poo. That is why England is in the knockout stages of the WC and...oh wait

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

cheese posted:

I'm pretty sure English players, and therefore the EPL, are really good and Americans, and therefore the MLS, are poo poo. That is why England is in the knockout stages of the WC and...oh wait

Nice strawman

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

cheese posted:

Lmbo the USMNT isn't even americans

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
America loves freedom and all those are willing to immigrate and pass our citizenship test.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

The only belgian thing he could break down is lots of waffles and chocolate the big fat loving fraud.

It never gets old. I still cracked up.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Lmbo the USMNT isn't even americans

Except for the Americans.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Pound for pound USA has more Americans than any other team. England has the same amount of Americans as they do victories. Definitely not a coincidence.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

Pound for pound USA has more Americans than any other team. England has the same amount of Americans as they do victories. Definitely not a coincidence.

hosed up if true

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
Way to go belgium, play against the weakest team and still have the keeper be man of the match

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

El Jebus posted:

Except for the Americans.

Its a bunch of Germans, a bunch of black guys, some Texans, some Mexicans, a possibly english guy (brad davis looks like he's from the midlands) and an Icelandic dude. *checks all posts using code tags* Yup the only real american is bald and fail and plays in Canada.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Black guys can't be real Americans, what the hell dude, pretty racist if you ask me.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Plenty of other teams had African Americans like Ivory Coast was mostly made up of them for instance

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Its a bunch of Germans, a bunch of black guys, some Texans, some Mexicans, a possibly english guy (brad davis looks like he's from the midlands) and an Icelandic dude. *checks all posts using code tags* Yup the only real american is bald and fail and plays in Canada.

I'd like to think a white guy with dreads is pretty American.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
If all that doesn't qualify then at least Wondolowski has to count.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Hegay posted:

The FA is the richest federation. They can afford it

The German FA is a good deal richer afaik.

DyneAvenger
Aug 26, 2005

Bru-Tang Clan member:
Nose Face Killah

CubanMissile posted:

Pound for pound

Jozy isn't playing, friend

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I just realised there isn't a match today. After all this football it feels like I'm going cold turkey.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Healbot posted:

The German FA is a good deal richer afaik.

Hm, idk about this. Does DFB have financial statements? The FA had a turnover of £300m for 12/13.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Hegay posted:

Hm, idk about this. Does DFB have financial statements? The FA had a turnover of £300m for 12/13.

They aren't releasing a whole lot, so I need to revise that statement to biggest FA.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

vaginal culture posted:

Plenty of other teams had African Americans like Ivory Coast was mostly made up of them for instance

Yaya Toure of the Lakers

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i
i believe
i believe that

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

vaginal culture posted:

Lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
More like ebony coast

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

newreply.php posted:

Way to go belgium, play against the weakest team and still have the keeper be man of the match
Wasn't it Big Jan?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

thompson posted:

It never gets old. I still cracked up.

Its not a joke thompson.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
America will be quarterfinalists and people will be mad.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

When does the footy start today?

:(

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Maoist Pussy posted:

Black guys can't be real Americans, what the hell dude, pretty racist if you ask me.

Maybe its not because I am from there, but my impression is that they, on the whole, don't get the full benefits of citizenship.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

CubanMissile posted:

Jozy really skews any pound-for-pound comparisons, though.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Maybe its not because I am from there, but my impression is that they, on the whole, don't get the full benefits of citizenship.

They get free housing and meals thanks to our generous criminal justice system.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

They get free housing and meals thanks to our generous criminal justice system.

And free android cellphones courtesy of our President.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

It doesn't get more American than being the son of a US soldier.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
jozy altidore is fat

get it

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Europeans are all racists hth

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

dkj posted:

Nah we just loathe cunts with an abiding passion.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

the posted:

jozy altidore is fat

get it

nope needs more fresh content

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

rejutka posted:

Nah we just loathe cunts with an abiding passion.

How does your family stand you?

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

dkj posted:

So you're still an "American" even if you're denied the right to vote or redlined out of buying a home in certain areas? Pretty sure that's messed up logic, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

So you're still an "American" even if you're denied the right to vote or redlined out of buying a home in certain areas? Pretty sure that's messed up logic, op.

they aren't denied its just different for them

• Locked thread