Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Carrier posted:

Atheltico Bilbao and Atletic Madrid. Also no funny c's in Barcelona.

You mean Atletico OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

It's Camp Nou not Nou Camp

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Tifo is a verb meaning "I support", but has been appropriated as a noun to mean banners, flags and supporter displays in stadiums. I've given up on this as it's crept in to print media in America but everyone should know where it came from.

RE: this

Capo should be reserved for the most racist and violent guys in a ultra group - not the sort of guy who writes a mario football fanfic

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Slaapaav posted:

but kit is very british i dont know why you have to force people to use such a british word. Uniform is very region neutral which is why I think it should be allowed

gently caress off no one has ever called it "uniform" the gently caress is wrong with you, prolly sadbrains

• Locked thread