Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Problem description:
My monitor seems to produce a flickering green line when my mouse moves over certain areas for instance in the following screenshot it will produce the line when the mouse is over the highlighted areas

The line will flicker green from the mouse icon to the far right of the left monitor but not extend on to the right monitor. Nor will it go to the left of the mouse pointer.
this only seems to happen when the mouse pointer is over a video game in windowed mode not fullscreen.

Attempted fixes:
changed the hdmi cable.

Recent changes:
nothing

--

Operating system:
Win7 64

System specs:

I have Googled and read the FAQ:
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Have you tried removing your drivers with http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/ and then reinstalling the latest beta GPU drivers?

• Locked thread