Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

All things considered the combat in wushu right now is absolute rear end because of cash shop sets (that cost 30 bucks) and ancient sets (that cost a whole lot more). It used to be much better in beta when it was just school styles and barely anyone had ancient sets. But now guild wars are basically "Get sucked into someone elses tai chi fist because of yuangyan and if you happen to survive get knocked down by someone elses nine palaces, repeat till dead". 1v1s revolve around who has the lower ping and the fattest wallet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Delerion posted:

So i assume there is going to be an US west and east servers, and i hope we'll be going to the east one for atleast somewhat manageable ping for us europeans.

I think the beta server was routing to texas so I doubt you'll get east/west servers. Also the game uses dynamic instancing with tech like Neverwinters so they could have a single server for everyone. The closed beta servers didnt really feel taxed despite every scene being jammed packed with people.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It takes like 5 hours to get to the thirties in this game. 5 hours in AoW got you like 3 levels into your first school internal.

Also AoW has been turning less and less sandboxy with each patch. Right now most of the content people are going trough are pve weather events (that are on a set, predictable schedule) and faction grind (which is an entire WoW esque daily quest grind for rep). A lot of the "sandbox" elements in the game have been abandoned by the player base because they are busy going on the new rides or simply because Snail ineptitude has rendered them horribly unfun and/or unrewarding.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kevlar Beard posted:

Splendors are so cool, I just hope they have armor that has a giant gourd and a huge hat.

Why couldn't this game have a Beggar class? :arghfist:

Beggars sort of got.too much into character and forgot kung fu.

Also this is the second year in a row that ft hunter liggett has stopped me from playing a new chinagame. 2/2 gg fort loving nowhere.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

OK Im back from my 29 days in fort loving nowhere and I want to start playing this. Im in as Animes the emei midget.

Should have called her anorexia instead, I dont think I can stomach playing a character that looks like a tiny noodle person. :gonk:

• Locked thread