Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

No Quintana? I mean drat he won the Giro and is probably eyeing the Vuelta but you would think they'd send him to the Tour after coming in 2nd last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Poor FroomeDog. That poo poo looked rough as hell today. gently caress cobblestones.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Froome dog rocking the high socks

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I feel like jens voigt is always talking with half a potato stuffed in his mouth.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

peanut- posted:

I don't think they need to change the green jersey. Sagan wins it because he does stuff that is completely ridiculous. Coming in the top 3 in bunch sprints one day then dominating a breakaway for hours over cat 1 climbs the next.

This was one of my favorite moments of the tour, especially when Froome was like "hey, maybe don't do that mate"

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Skarsnik posted:

Chances of a Cav yellow jersey or is he just going to get beaten by tall germans again?

He'll probably eat poo poo again and get beaten by tall Germans. Also tejay will cry.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I'm waffling on this. On one hand, "just let me pay you for the stream" is what I've been asking for for years. On the other hand, I'm so goddamn broke that $30 is no small thing. :saddowns: I'm just watching the official ticker/infographic combo at http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2016/us/live/aso/ for now.

That is probably about as exciting as the stage has been so far so you aren't missing much.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

That one guy got ran the gently caress over in the wreck. Also GG cavendish.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

https://threadandspoke.com/collections/all/products/mont-ventoux-running-club

Get em while you can!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

But did he get the most aggressive rider jersey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I can't wait for Peter to show up for color commentary on the sprints while doing wheelies.