Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
how did Geraint Thomas not crash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

HappyCamperGL posted:

He's actually quite good on cobbles. He's won E3 and been top 10 at Paris-Roubaix and Flanders.

I'll wait for him to ride off a cliff then

Degenkolb win is the best of the tour so far

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I hope it doesn't happen, but I think Valverde will be in yellow for the final TT, then Froome wins.

peanut- posted:

It's tough to find someone that won't be playing domestique.

"the american with the dutch name"

Withnail fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jul 17, 2018

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Watch Sagan get eliminated

e. nevermind I thought he was off the back

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

StarkingBarfish posted:

I used to think Sagan could probably take a try at riding for the GC if he gave microscopically more of a gently caress.

He would need to lose around 15 lbs of mostly muscle and he wouldn't be the same rider.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

edit nm i guess

Withnail fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 30, 2018

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
can someone link a stream please

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Some fan poo poo is going to go down tomorrow

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
i approve of today's stage

edit. I don't think slapping some 5's is showboating, Sagan doing forrest gump pisstake celebrations in the TDF was showboating

Withnail fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Sep 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
valverde probably could have paced quintana back to his podium spot, fitting end