Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I've only spent like $60 on it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus

I spent only 25€. My average was always over a hundred so i agree

Eye of Widesauron

I wonder how many people have tried to sell their SNAP cards for steam games lately

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
i got dark souls and ff xi:rr and bastion and trasistor and morrowind and borderlands 2

morrowind doesnt have proper controller support and the only ones that runs properly on my pc are bastion and borderlands 2

gently caress this week

poverty goat

wolfenstein for $30 is the first thing over :10bux: that's piqued my interest at all but I hit peak steam a couple of years ago and this is par for the course

bog pixie

Broken age for $9 was cool.

poverty goat

mechacop posted:

morrowind doesnt have proper controller support

:shobon:

hopefully that doesnt stop you from playing morrowind because it is amazing

Eye of Widesauron

gggiiimmmppp posted:

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i've been selling steam cards and it's p. fun

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

gggiiimmmppp posted:

for it's time, or in general?

poverty goat

mechacop posted:

for it's time, or in general?

both

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
video games on the typewriter drat....

Looke

It's baaaaaaaaad mmmmmmmmkay

WhenInRome
chivalry is only five dollars, and if you don't have it it's pretty fun!

deep dish peat moss

I didn't spend even a single cent on the steam sale

deep dish peat moss

I got planetary annihilation with money I got from selling cards to auto-card-buying bots that Valve added just in time for the sale

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have everything i could ever play pretty much but i did snag the wolf among us for 7 bucks which is nice

Captain No-mates

i got final fantasy 14 so now i can dissapear into my mmo hole for the next few months :byewhore:

bog pixie

Captain No-mates posted:

i got final fantasy 14 so now i can dissapear into my mmo hole for the next few months :byewhore:

i got the secret world but mmos are really boring lol

Looke

WOW OR BUST

Looke

FOR THE ALLIANCEEEEEEEEEEEE

poverty goat

Looke posted:

FOR THE ALLIANCEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Looke

HELLO I AM CHRIS METZEN FOR THE HORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

madeupfred

by FactsAreUseless
I have spent no more than $5 real dollars on this sale. The real good games are only $2 at most.

WhenInRome

Ectral posted:

i got the secret world but mmos are really boring lol

the secret world has a really cool and interesting story for a mmo but its gameplay is lacking and there's really no endgame

Graduate
Zed Oh Em Gee it's Q
Farcry 3 for £5 seemed too good to miss, I'll get to it once I've played the hundred or so games from Steam sales of previous years.

Diqnol

Well OP, tbqh, it's both good that you aren't overspending on video games and more indicative of the state of gaming than the steam sale deals, hth.

bwatts

the steam summer adventure is rigged.

Reset Button

i enjoyed getting ck2 for 7 bucks even if my dumb rear end missed the fact that a better version was on sale for $15 :(

Diqnol

EU4 is the best map game out for polish and diversity, though the gameplay of CK2 may be superior.

Reset Button

i'll probably grab it at the winter sale, i figured i'd be bored with ck2 by then. i've got it plotted out using state of the art boredom statistics

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I bought a ton of games for my son and brother, so it was pretty good for me.

SIDS Vicious

arnie bought me a game but i cant run it right now and that is the extent of my steam summer sale experience

Afro Doug

i bought hitman: absolution and it is mediocre but entertaining

SIDS Vicious

oh wait calx bought me castle crashers which i can run and once i have my controller with me will be playing the poo poo out of

ZebTM

i didnt buy any games from the steam sale proper but i picked up two bundles and a standalone game from indiegala during that period i guess

im more into the simultaneously running GOG.com summer sale

Savage For The Winjun

gggiiimmmppp posted:

wolfenstein for $30 is the first thing over :10bux: that's piqued my interest at all but I hit peak steam a couple of years ago and this is par for the course

does it have sick multiplayer like rtcw or is it another cod clone?

or does it just have no multiplayer at all?

Savage For The Winjun

i bought 2 copies of aoe2 hdremix and the forgotten expac for $15

Machai

I stuck $50 in my wallet and my rule is to not pay more than $5 for a single game. So far I still have like $20 left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Raip posted:

I stuck $50 in my wallet and my rule is to not pay more than $5 for a single game. So far I still have like $20 left

if nuclear throne goes on sale please buy me nuclear throne thank you

• Locked thread