Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Loling at how you accuse someone of flaming then edit your post to add a juvenile insult at the end :allears:

Stop being a loving baby and trying to turn an argument into dumbass point-scoring pissing match. All you had to do was stop responding after he said you were right but instead you try to get some after-action digs in on him like a Usenet nightmare that never ends. Drop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Are you really complaining about me "nitpicking" what a prosecutor admires about the legal system of Iraq?

Are you playing a character or something?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

joeburz posted:

He means ActusRhesus says they are a lawyer in just about every third post they make.

You catty assholes have more in common with the comments section on a Fox News affiliate site than you might want to think. I'd say you'd fit in well on Papa Fox News but I think that'd be a little too generous.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vaginapocalypse posted:

Also, most of the problems in the world can be attributed to white people

Is this like an essentialism thing or what

Sure it's literally true as an accident of history type of thing but I just want to be sure if I can add "naturally suited for world conquest & rule" to my list of privileges

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 6, 2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm just asking because I can imagine an alternate timeline where a butterfly flapped its wings the other way and now we're all talking about how the browns are responsible for all the world's problems and how I hate my job of replacing tiles in the Malik's palace mosaic

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:rolleyes:

Maybe I should be looking for the thin skinned babies thread. It's still related. Or did you chase everyone away last time you hashed it out here too?

D&D: mostly just assholes and depressives treating each other like poo poo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Or sometimes straight text of news stories treating people like poo poo.

The news stories are basically just window dressing for the negative personal interactions y'all keep having.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 29, 2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

SedanChair posted:

I made a mildly inappropriate comment, took my knocks for it and it's over with. Please don't try to milk it, it was already sad when you did it the first time.

Please get banned, you're so creepy.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

joeburz posted:

Lol is this about the time that SedanChair mocked ActusRhesus for saying "As a Lawyer, ______" for the thousand time and it actually wasn't really that big of a deal?

No, it's about the time when he told her he had enough information to identify who she was and where she worked because he was angry at her arguments.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

joeburz posted:

Yea, that was the same argument that really wasn't a big deal outside of two minutes because the point was ActusRhesus putting forth tons of information willingly at any moment as some sort of display of their infallible wisdom being a ~lawyer~.

drat man you're really giving it to her. Haha, take THAT ActusRhesus!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

SedanChair posted:

No, it isn't. I am sorry for breaking the forum rules.

You are a really gross person and I hope some day you understand that. To apologize for breaking the rules when you've harassed and threatened the livelihood of a human being because they disagreed with you is really quite something.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jan 29, 2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Woozy posted:

So lovely that they use it as a staging ground for invading better threads in better subs! I guess it's not as much fun being an obnoxious dipshit if you don't have any place to run back to for high fives and attaboys.

:ironicat:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Yes, we all like to high-five each other for being SJWs. Then we get together at Denny's and everyone stays away from our table because they despise and fear us.

I didn't call you any names, but there certainly is a rich exchange program between D&D and GiP. Mostly the people coming into GiP from D&D act extremely combative and ridiculous until they run away after nobody bites, then they come back here and talk about how the Murderer's Playground Forum wouldn't take them seriously. On the other hand, you have Cole coming in to run suicide attacks every once in a while so sorry about that one.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Those comments are real cool and respectful of women.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Effectronica are you sure you shouldn't be busy calling people who disagree with you mentally ill in a great display of forums irony

Speaking of not acting contemptuous

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Here's a cool pair, you seem like a great human being

Effectronica posted:

You already answered it, dumbass. I want to know why it was so hard for you to give a straight answer. Do you see a therapist? Because if not, well...

Effectronica posted:

We absolutely can, depressive. You should just get it over with and kill yourself if you're gonna be obnoxious about your brain defects, frankly.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Effectronica posted:

There's nothing wrong with being contemptuous if you are a superior being, which I am, and which you two are not. But in any case, you wail about people being "hypocritical" while being a hypocrite yourself. You complain about people making offensive jokes while enjoying them yourself. You treat people with contempt and then are disgusted by people doing it to you. Do as I say, not as I do.

I just want you to be honest about it so we can be friends. We have so much in common.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

DrNutt posted:

e: yes the joke is you're a GIP regular so if you've never seen soldiers preying on underage girls you're full of poo poo. Or blind, but I think they would have caught that at meps.

How often have you seen people preying on underage girls and what kind of company do you keep

• Locked thread