Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

mr.capps posted:

>Transfer and hack yourself into the internet like a bad 90's action movie

BRING THE FIGHT TO THEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

>Bring the other cop into The 'Net. You'll need backup.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

mr.capps posted:

>Remove goatman's wedding ring, we'll need it later

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hold the ring over the toilet for a long while, then proclaim "The Ring is mine!" and put it on.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

mr.capps posted:

>We can't leave just yet. Stretch a portal into existence, and then stretch open the portal. Free the children, the many victims of Bendyman.
> Switch to Billy. Watch as a portal is slowly stretch open. Hop out with the other kids you have meet in this horrible place, and say thank you to the mysterious man who saved you.

Over the end credits, this should show the kids escaping in their own space ship, if memory serves.

LiterallyATomato fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

almightyerin posted:

If my art weren't so bad, I'd do one of these in a minute with a female protagonist. I'm curious to see how hilariously vile it would get.

Atma, this is why you can't have things.

• Locked thread